Become a Patron!

Feds Ignore National Plunge In Smoking Rate, Sound Alarm On Vaping

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a damn shame. I know that everyone's body is different but I have smoked more than half my life and found out quickly enough, with many attempts at nicotine replacement, that it is not simply nicotine that is very addictive for me. I don't see it as addictive as the tobacco that I just happen to be stuck loving for all the other things in it, not really the nic.

However vaping has been working for me and is the only thing that will work. I actually am planning on going no nic soon because I find it to not be as much of a fix for me as most people are led to believe, and it kinda bothers me all by itself. lol It is the act of inhaling something that is not air that is helping me to a great degree.

They will really be messing up a good thing for so many people to take that away from us. :slowclap:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Government panic over vaping is entirely driven by loss of tax revenue, of course. Their alarm will subside as BT's vape products produce a new revenue stream...bunch of money-sucking, self-serving crooks.

VU Sponsors