Become a Patron!

Feedback for @CrazyChef v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a couple things from @CrazyChef v2.0 from his spring sale and wanted to say he's an excellent seller, good communication, quick ship and as advertised. Very happy and will buy again.

Thanks,
marter

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you for the kind words, but they're unwarranted...

To anyone reading this - I screwed up. Marter had purchased a new SOI SZX mod and RDA from me, and after he received it, he informed me that the RDA already had a wicked and juiced coil in it. I had no idea. Somehow I messed up. This is not how I like to do transactions here on VU. At any rate, I've sent a partial refund to bring the price down to what I consider to be fair market value for the RDA in used condition.

Again, thank you for the kind words and understanding, Marter. Most people would have been very upset (and rightfully so) had this happened to them.

Last edited:

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks @CrazyChef v2.0 Chef; you were more than fair in refunding a portion of the RDA price and I'm happy. I can imagine how busy you are trying to sell that much gear, and I don't have any issue with what I received. And the way I read your sale posting, the mod was not listed as new, only the RDA. No big deal, it cleaned up and you made it right. I'm happy.

Thanks,
marter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors