Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Tbrat is a longtime member but unfortunately has no feedback yet, ill be the first to give her some credit.
I sold tbrat something in a thread where i had multiple items, so i need to make this thread to leave the feedback deserved, @tbrat please comment here so i can get to it :)

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@tbrat no silly you have to comment on this post if you want the feedback!! not just like mine:D lol

tbrat

Member For 4 Years
Tbrat is a longtime member but unfortunately has no feedback yet, ill be the first to give her some credit.
I sold tbrat something in a thread where i had multiple items, so i need to make this thread to leave the feedback deserved, @tbrat please comment here so i can get to it :)

I am trying to figure all this out, older in this case does not mean wiser!! :giggle: Sorry for such a small pic but I am absolutely loving that little atty thanks so much again for it and such a super swift transaction!

Attachments

• graal.jpg
    graal.jpg
    930.7 KB · Views: 3

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I am trying to figure all this out, older in this case does not mean wiser!! :giggle: Sorry for such a small pic but I am absolutely loving that little atty thanks so much again for it and such a super swift transaction!

Thats a beautiful sunbox you got there, im glad it went to a good home!
no problem at all, i just want to leave you feedback since you left some for me. Enjoy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors