Feedback for Wingsfan0310

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the purchase of a new Hcigar VT133, with an Aromamizer Supreme.

As most who know of his helpful nature, you should also know that it extends to purchasing gear from him. He fully and truthfully presents the actual condition the item, down to the most minor details, for your possible concerns to be addressed beforehand. Excellent communicator, and follow thru of what he states he will do.
I would happily buy from him anytime, as he has better CS than a lot of vendors.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the purchase of a new Hcigar VT133 with a Aromamizer Supreme.

As most who know of his helpful nature, you should also know that it extends to purchasing gear from him. He fully and truthfully presents the actual condition the item, down to the most minor details, for your possible concerns to be addressed beforehand. Excellent communicator, and follow thru of what he states he will do.
I would happily buy from him anytime, as he has better CS than a lot of vendors.
Thank you for the very kind words, I really appreciate them.

I'm not quite that eloquent, but here goes. This is a great buyer. He paid immediately, very understanding, excellent communicator. Just a great overall transaction. You couldn't ask for more. I would gladly to do business with him again. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors