Become a Patron!

Feel free to hate me... [discussion/rant]

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We used to and we experienced exponential growth. Then our government go to big and involved in every waking part of our lives and here we are today in a total fucking mess.

I didn't vote for, create, not support the nanny state. American voters did, while others sat by and did nothing. Vaping looks like smoking. The nanny state doesn't like smoking. End of story. It will be regulated and taxed, akin to cigarettes...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When calling someone dumb, it is wise to not only use proper grammar, but perhaps expand on one's vocabulary; else one comes off as an ignorant, childish moron...

Meh. Maybe if you spent less time fretting over grammar your critical thinking could improve. ;)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Meh. Maybe if you spent less time fretting over grammar your critical thinking could improve. ;)

Perhaps when you grow up, you will learn to speak as if you are marginally educated and intelligent. As it is, you sound like an angry 13 year old...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As it is, you sound like an angry 13 year old...

And yet, you're the one needing a government mommy to keep you safe from Chinese marketers and your excuse is a common preteen excuse, "Other countries are doing it!"

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And yet, you're the one needing a government mommy to keep you safe from Chinese marketers and your excuse is a common preteen excuse, "Other countries are doing it!"

Following me around to every post I make simply shows you are of limited means. Stalking others is a serous mental disorder. Perhaps you should take a good look in the mirror and come to a conclusion as to why you are so angry and childish. I believe the forum is for adults...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Following me around to every post I make simply shows you are of limited means. Stalking others is a serous mental disorder. Perhaps you should take a good look in the mirror and come to a conclusion as to why you are so angry and childish. I believe the forum is for adults...

Still inventing fairy tales too I see.

Quit posting retarded shit and I wouldn't have anything to say.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still inventing fairy tales too I see.

Quit posting retarded shit and I wouldn't have anything to say.

You prove my point every post you make...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You prove my point every post you make...

You wouldn't post a pic but you claimed your arms were bigger than my legs. You're probably correct. With that and your postings, I have a very distinctive picture of you.

Maybe it's time for George to tell about how you get to tend the rabbits.
george-lennie-1.jpg

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You wouldn't post a pic but you claimed your arms were bigger than my legs. You're probably correct. With that and your postings, I have a very distinctive picture of you.

Maybe it's time for George to tell about how you get to tend the rabbits.
george-lennie-1.jpg

I don't post pics here because there are too many with mental disorders here, such as yourself...
Don't get your reference, but I'm significantly older than 13, so wouldn't...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't post pics here because there are too many with mental disorders here, such as yourself...
Don't get your reference, but I'm significantly older than 13, so wouldn't...

Never took an English Literature class?

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can see why state control is so important to you. It worked out so well in the East. :)

Those such as yourself, not capable of living in society, would be locked away in a mental institute; but I guess your mother's basement will do...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those such as yourself, not capable of living in society, would be locked away in a mental institute; .

That's likely true, in an eastern society. The masters don't care for slaves that think for themselves. They prefer dependent, subservient slaves such as yourself. Can't have a free loving person infecting the herd.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's likely true, in an eastern society. The masters don't care for slaves that think for themselves. They prefer dependent, subservient slaves such as yourself. Can't have a free loving person infecting the herd.

Those incapable of living in society due to deficiencies, like being a stalker, are placed in mental institutions...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those incapable of living in society due to deficiencies, like being a stalker, are placed in mental institutions...

That's what I said. Those that disagree with the masters are labelled and sent away so that the slaves are not infected. Russia has such a rich history of control through institutionalization. You've read the literature well. It's just funny that you think it works like that for you.

When a person proves smarter than you, all you have to fall back on is a made up label. But, that only works for the masters and you're just a slave. That, and we ain't in Russia. So there's that...........................

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what I said. Those that disagree with the masters are labelled and sent away so that the slaves are not infected. Russia has such a rich history of control through institutionalization. You've read the literature well. It's just funny that you think it works like that for you.

When a person proves smarter than you, all you have to fall back on is a made up label. But, that only works for the masters and you're just a slave. That, and we ain't in Russia. So there's that...........................

One can tell by how you write and act you are clearly mentally deficient...
It would be pretty sad if you are an adult, but just write like an angry uneducated teen...
Does cursing give you street cred, or is your vocabulary that limited?

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One can tell by how you write and act you are clearly mentally deficient...
It would be pretty sad if you are an adult, but just write like an angry uneducated teen...
Does cursing give you street cred, or is your vocabulary that limited?

It would be nice if you could come up with something new. If it hasn't occurred to you yet, that line of trolling doesn't really do much. You should keep practicing. Try to find something witty to say. The whole "mentally deficient" thing has been done to death. I know you can't post at ECF any more but at least you could go find something there to parrot over here.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm generally disinclined to be pro-government intrusion, but this...

We get it, you're too dumb to make sure your house is built right,
Right. Because everybody should be conversant in the proper techniques for evaluating a building site and properly remediating deficiencies; architectural design and proper building techniques; safe and effective plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling design and installation, etc.

your vape doesn't have arsenic in it, your air doesn't have propane in it
Right. Because everybody should have a mass spectrometer and air quality analysis equipment in the home toolboxes!

and your bath water doesn't get so hot it burns your twat.
One of the above three is not the same as the other. Can you identify which that is. boys and girls?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm generally disinclined to be pro-government intrusion, but this...

Right. Because everybody should be conversant in the proper techniques for evaluating a building site and properly remediating deficiencies; architectural design and proper building techniques; safe and effective plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling design and installation, etc.

Right. Because everybody should have a mass spectrometer and air quality analysis equipment in the home toolboxes!

One of the above three is not the same as the other. Can you identify which that is. boys and girls?

The vast majority of homes in this area are homeowner built before heavy code and code enforcement. It just isn't that hard. Still, do it yourself is popular for repairs and upgrades. I can see where renters may have a problem. Not all, but many, are under the illusion that homes have to be safe by law so they don't bother to educate themselves and rely on others that really don't give a shit about them. Long story short, people still get screwed even with codes. It's still best to take a few minutes and put down the coils their making to roll some clouds and learn a bit about the environment they live in.

I see what your saying but sometimes it's the government doing the dirty deed and the citizens need to find the source.

There is no guarantee of safety regardless of regulation. I'd argue that regulation provides a false sense of security and thus results in preventable consequences when people don't look out for themselves.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Both of my parents never smoked or were drinkers. They both came down with cancer from the food industry, and so called fucking clean air we breathe. Fuck it! If vaping was proven to be just as bad as cigs I would still vape anyway. I'm going to enjoy my life in the now. Not worry about shit yesterday or down the road. Such a waste of time like reading this typical ECF style thread :)

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
great article 100% agrre with you...but by antedotal proof it seems pretty cler vaping is healthier...and the reason alot of Ex-heavy smokers turned to it is to get us off cigs,and that alone is worth it,getting off vaping is easier.
I feel like vaping isn't about the nicotine its more to me about the effort into it the knowledge, the time building coils and testing juices and letting them steep and making your own juice and learning about ohms and seeing people do smoke tricks. Its more fun than cigs, cigs yku go to the store buy a pack or a carton and throw it away. With vapes it creates a community of people to talk about new mods and flavors and how to do smoke tricks. The list goes on and on and on with vaping because its a thing but its also a hobby. I know people dont just make their own juice for shits and giggles, I know people dont make coils/wick builds for no reason. Its created something the cig industry will never have honestly

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Both of my parents never smoked or were drinkers. They both came down with cancer from the food industry, and so called fucking clean air we breathe. Fuck it! If vaping was proven to be just as bad as cigs I would still vape anyway. I'm going to enjoy my life in the now. Not worry about shit yesterday or down the road. Such a waste of time like reading this typical ECF style thread :)

Theres no way in hell vaping is worse than cigs. Vaping has 4 major ingredients even those being heated ccausing a chemical Change is nothing compared to the 4000+ chemicals in cigs that have a chemical change when heated. No way in hell

(I do realize some flavors can be mixed to have like 30 flavors to create 1 full flavor)

VU Sponsors