Become a Patron!

Finally perfected my Cherry-Vanilla Pipe Tobacco

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been working on this one for some time, just because it's a tobacco, so steeping is necessary. Think I've finally perfected it.

INW Vanilla for Pipe 6%
INW Deluxe TDM 5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 3%
TFA Cherry Extract 4%
TFA Sweetener 1%

Needs at least a 3wk steep.

At lower temps/wattage (8-9w), it's sweeter; once I'm up to 10w, there's more TH, more tobacco taste, not quite as sweet but still smooth. How it would be at higher temps/wattage than that, I have no idea. I also add some FA Flash to my own, just because I require more TH than my 5mg mix provides; with higher nic level, it might not be needed.

The cherry is subtle, not in-your-face cherry, but the hint is definitely there. At the lower temp/wattage, you taste the vanilla more, and even some of the chocolate from the Deluxe TDM; as noted, with higher wattage, you get more tobacco and TH. If you don't really care for anything like a cigarette taste anymore, but want something to soothe the "jones" for tobacco, this might hit the spot.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure... it's got a very mild tobacco flavor in it, along with the vanilla. I guess you could go up on the Deluxe TDM, which is also mildly tobacco-ish, a little more tobacco-ish than the Vanilla Pipe actually, and increase the Vanilla Swirl. But the Deluxe TDM also has a chocolate flavor, so it might come out like chocolate-cherry pipe instead of cherry-vanilla pipe. :D

Andria

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This looks interesting, wonder about a sub ohm vape with it. I'm curious, you vape at 10 watts. What device do you use for a 10 watt vape? I only sub ohm, so that low a wattage is a bit alien to me. If you mouth to lung this at 10 watts, a sub ohm lung vape with this recipe might be a knock you out on the floor vape. Always interesting to see different vape styles

I don't get any hits when I search for INW Deluxe TDM. Is it the same thing as INW 555 Gold TDM?

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This looks interesting, wonder about a sub ohm vape with it. I'm curious, you vape at 10 watts. What device do you use for a 10 watt vape? I only sub ohm, so that low a wattage is a bit alien to me. If you mouth to lung this at 10 watts, a sub ohm lung vape with this recipe might be a knock you out on the floor vape. Always interesting to see different vape styles

I don't get any hits when I search for INW Deluxe TDM. Is it the same thing as INW 555 Gold TDM?

Nope. It *is* a Tino d'Milano flavor, just called "Deluxe" -- http://e-aromashop.com/e-flavour-de-luxe-by-inawera-10-ml-p-656.html

It's a soft, sweet tobacco flavor, lightly smoky, with vanilla and chocolate notes -- works great in the cherry-vanilla pipe tobacco flavor. I also use a bit of it in my Smocha. I used to be able to find it at Bull City, but now e-aromashop.com is the only place I can find it at all.

I use a variety of mods -- 2 Sigelei MiniBooks, 2 iPV Minis, 2 Coolfire4 TC-75w, and 4 Coolfire4 originals -- I switch around amongst them, so none get overused, to keep them all working as long as I can. But for the atty, there can be only one: :giggle: Achilles RDA, clones, but clones of the originals. I do have one of the authentic Achilles II's, but I don't like it nearly as well -- I had to modify it to make it have a tight enough draw, and the bastard leaks -- completely unlike my cloned originals, which never ever leak unless I go nuts filling them. :D

Before I discovered the Achilles, I used Kayfuns; the Achilles provides more TH and more flavor with less wattage than a Kayfun ever thought about, and building on the Achilles is very similar, but even easier -- coil leads go around screws, but there's a bit more room to work, than with a Kayfun, so you don't feel like you need to shrink your hands. And as mentioned, quite unlike Kayfuns, Achilles never leaks, unless you just overfill it -- it holds 2.5ml. Sadly, tragically, they're not available anymore. :cry: I keep emailing Frog in Fog, who used to carry the clones (by Yeahsmo), to ask if they're ever going to carry them again, and they never answer me. :headbang:

As for how my recipes translate to sub-ohm vaping... no farking clue; the only sub-ohm vaping I've attempted was when I tried out stainless wire with my CF4-TCs, but I didn't care for it, so I just use regular kanthal at 9.5-10 watts for everything.

Andria

VU Sponsors