Become a Patron!

Finally the Science is catching up with e-cig users.

Which do you prefer, Cig-a likes or Tanks?

• Cig-alikes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanks

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

TW Tom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
logo.png

Finally the Science is catching up with e-cig users.

Posted April 27th, 2015 by admin & filed under Electronic Cigarette.

2986989396_c22e020b51_o2.jpg

If you want to switch completely to vaping, then daily vaping is the way to go – and you’ll need to use a tank not a cig-alike. We all know that! Well, finally the scientists are catching up and finding this out too… Recent research from the UK has shown that if you want… Read more »

Last edited:

TW Tom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the info, I just checked both, and they seem just fine here. May be a browser issue or a problem with a server in your area.

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i used cigalikes for a year daily and never smoked a cig whole time. tanks just make it easier than switching the cartos. hell i used to refill my cartos instead of buying new ones.....

TW Tom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That's great! I really do feel that each individual is different. What makes this industry so great, is there are many choices. One size, definitely does not fit all. Whichever device can keep you off the nasties is the right one!!!!

Last edited:

TW Tom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Nice..... Mostly, I use a Curve 30 Watt with a Lemo 2 for its size and convenience. However, I do also use a variety of mechanical mods depending on my mood.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I used a cheap set of cigalikes, in order to find out whether I'd like vaping. Once, I decided that it might work, I bought 2 VV mods (1 as backup) and a few clearomizer. Shortly after, I bought the ProVari (which I'm still using on occasion), and some Kanger Protanks 2/3. Then I started rebuilding the single coils of the Protanks, which lead to Kayfuns. However, that didn't last long either, due to lack of airflow. Therefore, I started using mech mods (18650 & 26650) and RDAs. Meanwhile, I also own a Sigelei 100 Plus and a 150W, various Subtanks, and a lot more RDAs (I stopped counting when I reached 20) .

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I used a cheap set of cigalikes, in order to find out whether I'd like vaping.

Bingo!

That is how I looked at it. Spent a few weeks with the cigalikes, decided that they worked. Quit smoking using them and then off to the Shiny Side I went credit card in hand!

TW Tom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Great testimonial Neunerball! I never get tired of hearing success stories!!!

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
didn't like the cig-a-likes but my mods with a subtank is the bomb

VU Sponsors