Become a Patron!

Fire buttons

Spencer2011

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So lately ive gotten into designing my own box mods and a friend has been working on drawing a pipe. We cannot find any buttons that we actually like. does anyone know of any good fire buttons. something that has a decent throw and wont go off under the boxes own weight?

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Depends on the amp loading you're putting on it. Vandal proofs are generally good for 10ish amps. I prefer MOSFETs fired with tacs, myself.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So lately ive gotten into designing my own box mods and a friend has been working on drawing a pipe. We cannot find any buttons that we actually like. does anyone know of any good fire buttons. something that has a decent throw and wont go off under the boxes own weight?
hi spencer
I build about 20 mods all regulated so .the best switches are diy magnetic . wrote about it in another place .a long time ago . will try to find the pictures . for a none regulated mod it next to impossible to find a switch with high amp rating of a useable size . one way a lot of peeps do it to use a mosfet to fire the mod . on a un regulated mod ...if you try to place the switch in the bottom ? recess a little .

VU Sponsors