First look at the Provari P3 (VIDEO)

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope it puts out more than 20 watts or ProVape made it user upgradable and they'll have a power upgrade in the future.

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Liking the flat top end with the adjustable connector, they haven`t added too much length on either from the looks of it (+)

Flat top and button top batteries...about time (+)

Personally would like the option to have a single tube for 18650 available (-)

Hoping the new screen is power efficient (?)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks real nice I would just like to know what the supposed amp output is so I could actually get a reliable way of telling what the true capabilities of the device are...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 amp limit on the new Provari.
Thanks sorry I missed that probably was paying little attention as I know again we are paying for the pretty and not the engine
The Provari is a well built machine it reminds me of beautiful Ferrari with the Engine of a freaking Milk Truck... just makes not sense
so now I can get an idea of what it can do as soon as I saw the 6 volts I was wonderng what is the true amp output ..

;)

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think we'll ever see a cloud chasing device from ProVape. Quality and safety are their priority's. I wish they would have gone for 30 watts and a 8 amp limit.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't think we'll ever see a cloud chasing device from ProVape. Quality and safety are their priority's. I wish they would have gone for 30 watts and a 8 amp limit.
I feel that a 30w device would have brought a larger crowd on the other hand I really do want one :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of all the improvements they have made or lack of them to some, I am dissapointed the most in the look of the device. I would have liked either no design at all on the tube, or something a bit more creative than what they did.

At first I was a bit dissapointed that it didnt go to 30W and down to .5W.... but the more I think about it, this is still going to be the best device by far for the new and intermidiate vaper, also with those that are done messing around with sub ohm or high ohm vaping and just want to fill up the tank and go.

I personally rarely vape no more than 3.5 volts anymore (10 watts) I dont use Watt mode......just never have seen the need.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Of all the improvements they have made or lack of them to some, I am dissapointed the most in the look of the device. I would have liked either no design at all on the tube, or something a bit more creative than what they did.

At first I was a bit dissapointed that it didnt go to 30W and down to .5W.... but the more I think about it, this is still going to be the best device by far for the new and intermidiate vaper, also with those that are done messing around with sub ohm or high ohm vaping and just want to fill up the tank and go.

I personally rarely vape no more than 3.5 volts anymore (10 watts) I dont use Watt mode......just never have seen the need.
I disagree tha any provari is a good device for a new vaper . Why would we want a new vaper to crack out 200+ To vape?

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I disagree tha any provari is a good device for a new vaper . Why would we want a new vaper to crack out 200+ To vape?[/QUOTE

After they have used the ego starter kit and know they like vaping and gotten off the smokes, a Provari will save them so much more than than the initial investment because they wont have to buy another mod. And if its anything like the 2.0 or 2.5, they wont have to buy another one ever.

The new one, thought I dont need it, will tell a new vaper whats wrong if you have a problem with the battery or the topper. That will also save them alot of time and money.

You need to remember back to the 20 egos you bought before you fugured out an APV was a smarter buy, the 5 or more different chineese mods you bought and broke.

Me: more than 20 egos, 3 MVP's, 2 SVD's, 3 Vamo's, 1 Evic, 1 Sigeli........alll broken in one way or another.

My first used Provari I bought a couple years ago.... ts in my hand now.

Maybe thats why I think its a best buy for a New or Intermediate Vapor.
I wont even get into the 800Mhz chipset being a noticably better vape than all of those 33Mhz chipsets out there from China.

Opinions being what they are and all, just that....my opinion from my point of view

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

I was happy to see that Provape got rid of the conical shaped top cap, and those hideous display screws, but I was also expecting a bit more from the overall design aesthetic. I am not a Provari owner/user, and the main reason for that is that I genuinely didn't like the look of the Provari. But at least they made some changes to its appearance.

VU Sponsors