Become a Patron!

First order from V3!

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i made an order with Verde Valley Vapes (V3) last week. I received my order today. I got the 3-30-20 deal. 3 30ml bottles for $20 and a free 100ml with the purchase of $20 worth of juice. So 190ml of juice for $26 shipped (I chose priority shipping). I've read great reviews from members here and was not disappointed. The juice comes in nice unicorn bottles with safety caps. That is a HUGE plus for me. I hate glass dropper bottles and usually transfer my juice to unicorns and feel like I always waste some juice that way. I use TFV8's and given the flavor that these tanks give, was very anxious to try these juices. I got glazed donut, banana cream pie and bananas foster in 3mg 30ml and Vanilla custard cream in 3mg 100ml.

The first juice I tried was banan cream pie. Vaping it at 120 in the TFV8 with the octuple coil yields an very creamy, smooth, warm and flavorful Vape. The hints of banana are just right. A very good Vape that I could probably Vape all day.

Second I tried the Banans foster. This stuff is awesome around 130. Very nice.

Third was the glazed donut. I have to say this was my least favorite. A little too muted for my tastes. I think it will improve with some steep time. But, given that, it was still very tasty.

Last was the juice I've been waiting for. Vanilla custard cream. This is a very, very good Vape. Just enough vanilla and a buttery hint on exhale. I believe I could Vape this forever and be happy. Steep time will probably make this even better.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with V3 and their customer service. I would not hesitate to order from them exclusively. For the price and quality you receive, you cannot go wrong.

If you were debating ordering from V3, I would say go and order. They will not disappoint!

C5325B97-DA13-4F52-9CC4-4F795D6E7734_zpslwhl0few.jpg

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i made an order with Verde Valley Vapes (V3) last week. I received my order today. I got the 3-30-20 deal. 3 30ml bottles for $20 and a free 100ml with the purchase of $20 worth of juice. So 190ml of juice for $26 shipped (I chose priority shipping). I've read great reviews from members here and was not disappointed. The juice comes in nice unicorn bottles with safety caps. That is a HUGE plus for me. I hate glass dropper bottles and usually transfer my juice to unicorns and feel like I always waste some juice that way. I use TFV8's and given the flavor that these tanks give, was very anxious to try these juices. I got glazed donut, banana cream pie and bananas foster in 3mg 30ml and Vanilla custard cream in 3mg 100ml.

The first juice I tried was banan cream pie. Vaping it at 120 in the TFV8 with the octuple coil yields an very creamy, smooth, warm and flavorful Vape. The hints of banana are just right. A very good Vape that I could probably Vape all day.

Second I tried the Banans foster. This stuff is awesome around 130. Very nice.

Third was the glazed donut. I have to say this was my least favorite. A little too muted for my tastes. I think it will improve with some steep time. But, given that, it was still very tasty.

Last was the juice I've been waiting for. Vanilla custard cream. This is a very, very good Vape. Just enough vanilla and a buttery hint on exhale. I believe I could Vape this forever and be happy. Steep time will probably make this even better.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with V3 and their customer service. I would not hesitate to order from them exclusively. For the price and quality you receive, you cannot go wrong.

If you were debating ordering from V3, I would say go and order. They will not disappoint!

C5325B97-DA13-4F52-9CC4-4F795D6E7734_zpslwhl0few.jpg
Let the vanilla steep for a couple weeks, best juice i ever had, big difference after steeping

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There is a big reason I have repped them since they started out on here....I love the juice and for the price they ask its really the best bang for buck....Im pretty much limit myself to DIY and VVV

My favorite juices from them are Tricky Rabbit, Apple Jerks, Strawberry Milkshake, Banana Foster, Strubbalicous, Krunch Berries and Raspberry Custard...but the rest of them are great in small dosages but those I listed are great ADVs!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Best bang for the buck IMO. Plus, the customer service is 2nd to none. Is the flavoring a little on the light side, sure but you can get a boost and being on the light side makes it great to vape all day because you never really get sick of it. Raspberry Custard is my absolute favorite but it needs to steep and get nice and dark.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Best bang for the buck IMO. Plus, the customer service is 2nd to none. Is the flavoring a little on the light side, sure but you can get a boost and being on the light side makes it great to vape all day because you never really get sick of it. Raspberry Custard is my absolute favorite but it needs to steep and get nice and dark.

V3 is now my go-to adv'ing dripping juice. I listened to you guys on my similar post here about best budget juices, and you guys know what's your talking about, for sure. Thanks for your advice @Deucesjack!

Last edited:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think like most juice lines, either you love it or you don't. I truly love my favs like Tricky Rabbit, Peanut Butter Custard, Glazed Donut, and Banana Cream Pie. Still have few left to try, but on average, V3 is a quality juice at a great price that keeps me ordering more. Hopefully, were all still using this great juice a couple years from now...:rolleyes:.

Last edited:

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@fuseryder I got a 240ML of Strawberry Milkshake and 100ML of Pina Colada as my free bottle. My first Pina Colada vape ever, I'm def gonna get some more.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@fuseryder I got a 240ML of Strawberry Milkshake and 100ML of Pina Colada as my free bottle. My first Pina Colada vape ever, I'm def gonna get some more.
If you have ran through it already , the Pina colada , and the doughnuts all shine brightly after a month in a dark cool area , flavor becomes way smoother and melded .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you have ran through it already , the Pina colada , and the doughnuts all shine brightly after a month in a dark cool area , flavor becomes way smoother and melded .

@sychosis Yup :). I keep all my bottles in a closed drawer for a couple weeks, then when it gets that amber color, it's good. Some are faster, but a month is even better.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man! I "quick steeped" my order and this stuff just keeps getting better, especially the vanilla custard and the glazed donut. Very satisfied with V3!!

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wasn't a huge fan of the Glazed Donut either.. until I started mixing it in with other stuff

On its own, its "ok." Not bad, but a bit plain. Mixing it with flavors like Blueberry Custard though? Makes some of my favorite juice I have ever tried! I rarely vape anything without a bit of that glazed donut mixed in. :)

I've got some of their actual donut flavors steeping now, I am pretty interested to see how they compare to the pseudo-DIY mix. Fresh, they dont seem to be as good, but we will see after a couple of weeks.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't a huge fan of the Glazed Donut either.. until I started mixing it in with other stuff

On its own, its "ok." Not bad, but a bit plain. Mixing it with flavors like Blueberry Custard though? Makes some of my favorite juice I have ever tried! I rarely vape anything without a bit of that glazed donut mixed in. :)

I've got some of their actual donut flavors steeping now, I am pretty interested to see how they compare to the pseudo-DIY mix. Fresh, they dont seem to be as good, but we will see after a couple of weeks.
When I first got them I was ,,, Meh.
After I let them sit for a month , I actually forgot I had them , I found them while relocating my vape gear to my "special" closet as my wife calls it and loaded up a fresh dripper , I have had a tank full of each since that day , and a few more hunnys steeping now

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After steeping their ry4 blend for a little over a month I've just about got all the alcohol flavor out of it. On the downside there's not much else in terms of flavor left. Never did taste any caramel or vanilla (which is what I thought ry4 was supposed to be, tobacco/vanilla/caramel). It's vapable but more or less my back up juice at the moment. Figures, that's what I got in the 100ml bottle too. There's soooo much of it :(

The key lime pie is ok and the banana cream pie and bananas foster are pretty good. I've not tried any others, not in a rush to get another 100ml like I did the ry4 blend. About the best I can say for it, it was free.

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
This is my first order from V3 and I am pleased I have only tried a few. The peanut butter custard and peanut butter cup are great. All have been steeping for about two weeks now.

Attachments

• 20160627_191946 (1).jpg
    20160627_191946 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is my first order from V3 and I am pleased I have only tried a few. The peanut butter custard and peanut butter cup are great. All have been steeping for about two weeks now.
Have you tried the cinnamon cream yet?

I just got it in my last order and I can't stop vaping it.. I had to put it out of reach so I wouldn't go through it so fast! (Hell, it still needs to actually steep)

I love a lot of their juices, but that cinnamon cream...o_O

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still have 2 weeks. Hopefully some new flavors will drop soon!:rolleyes:

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
Have you tried the cinnamon cream yet?

I just got it in my last order and I can't stop vaping it.. I had to put it out of reach so I wouldn't go through it so fast!

I love a lot of their juices, but that cinnamon cream...o_O
The cinnamon cream is awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
You're all making me consider ordering from them again, especially to stock up in case August is actually the vaping apocalypse. My last order I was really unimpressed, though I did hear rumors of less than quality batches going out.

Is it perhaps because I'm not patient enough? I'm usually an OOTB vapor and I feel that's what has really hindered my ability to appreciate this juice. How long do you all recommend steeping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're all making me consider ordering from them again, especially to stock up in case August is actually the vaping apocalypse. My last order I was really unimpressed, though I did hear rumors of less than quality batches going out.

Is it perhaps because I'm not patient enough? I'm usually an OOTB vapor and I feel that's what has really hindered my ability to appreciate this juice. How long do you all recommend steeping?

I'm a big fan of V3 but I'm also the first guy to say the flavoring is light and is in no way in your face. I steep my V3 a long time. Not because I necessarily have to but because I always have at least 5 -8 thousand mls on hand. I haven't even touched the stuff I bought on the July 4th or Memorial day sale yet. I like the light flavoring because it allows me to vape their stuff all day without getting sick of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Tuluum

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Honestly? I'm not really the type to try to convince others to love (or like) what I love. People are just too different, and I see great value in that diversity.

But, I really would giving them another try. If for no other reason than its so inexpensive.

I generally steep for a MINIMUM of two weeks, with some juices only coming into their own after 3-4 weeks. I would also strongly recommend flavor shots on absolutely everything. You will know yourself better than me on that one though!

Some of their sample packs are ultra cheap, the 5 15ml is a good way to sample without buying in too fully. They have even cheaper options too, but that free 100ml is nice.

Everyone is different, sometimes drastically, but my favorites are cinnamon cream, blueberry cheesecake, and strawberry milkshake/donut. My absolute favorite is the cinnamon cream.

I use "basic" flavors like glazed donut, milk honey, and NY cheesecake to mix with anything I can conjure up. :) They are fine on their own, but I feel they really shine mixed with other flavors.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Honestly? I'm not really the type to try to convince others to love (or like) what I love. People are just too different, and I see great value in that diversity.

I agree with that. But.. I don't think telling others your honest/humble opinion about something is bad either tho. I like reading people's opinions or seeing views from all angles. Trying to convince someone or make people like what you like is different. Same as disagreeing or hating someone just because their thoughts were different than yours. There will always be those type of people everywhere in life, ignore that wishy washy ignorance...

k0qJ5_s-200x150.gif

VU Sponsors