Five Pawns Knew Test Results 7 Weeks Ago

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
6ckiy58.jpg

http://www.v4p3r.com/five-pawns-knew-test-results-7-weeks-ago/

Cloud 9 Vapors just threw some gasoline on the fire. As it turns out, the company provided test results to Five Pawns privately seven weeks ago, according to the latest blog post on the Cloud 9 website.

@VaporJoes @TygerTyger

Last edited:

rt smith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so am i understanding this right? the testing done on five pawns is not all good. five pawns then had testing done with results to there liking????
this is the reason the government needs to put regulations on this industry.i don't care for regulations but it seems we bring t upon ourselves.

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tired their juice but I honestly never liked it..

I don't really know how I feel about that whole situation and I have not really followed it that closely.. There is a big blowup thread on a FB group about it but I have not had the time to read the 1000+ posts on the subject.

Why did Cloud 9 even have the juice tested? Is that normal practice for them?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I tired their juice but I honestly never liked it..

I don't really know how I feel about that whole situation and I have not really followed it that closely.. There is a big blowup thread on a FB group about it but I have not had the time to read the 1000+ posts on the subject.

Why did Cloud 9 even have the juice tested? Is that normal practice for them?

From what I remember reading, Cloud9 nicely asked for the actual copies of the independant lab reports that 5 Pawns conducted on their liquids.

When the actual certified and blessed copies of the reports were not sent to them in a reasonable amount of time, Cloud9 decided to pony up the cash to have 5 Pawns tested by a lab of their choosing to protect their customers and cover their own asses.

And thus the excrement has intersected with the high speed revolving blades.

rt smith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i want to know what poison i am vaping in because i created so much damage smoking for 44 yrs.
i make my juice because i want to know what is in it and what chemicals is in the flavoring.
also did you know you can to baking supply stores to get flavorings? i use my homemade vanilla for flavor.
i save so much doing it this way....

raqball

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I remember reading, Cloud9 nicely asked for the actual copies of the independant lab reports that 5 Pawns conducted on their liquids.

When the actual certified and blessed copies of the reports were not sent to them in a reasonable amount of time, Cloud9 decided to pony up the cash to have 5 Pawns tested by a lab of their choosing to protect their customers and cover their own asses.

And thus the excrement has intersected with the high speed revolving blades.
Thanks!

So Cloud 9 requires this from all their juice suppliers then I'd assume?

If so, mad props to Cloud 9 for keeping tabs on all the juice they sell..

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
That's what I'm getting also.

Seems that Cloud 9 requires e-liquid manufacturers to supply test results...which, in my opinion is not only a good business practice for a distributor, it should be a standard. Five Pawns never sent any test results, so Cloud 9 did their own testing. From this latest blog post, Cloud 9 sent those results to Five Pawns nearly 2 months ago before publishing them and Five Pawns didn't think enough of it then to take any action.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's what I'm getting also.

Seems that Cloud 9 requires e-liquid manufacturers to supply test results...which, in my opinion is not only a good business practice for a distributor, it should be a standard. Five Pawns never sent any test results, so Cloud 9 did their own testing. From this latest blog post, Cloud 9 sent those results to Five Pawns nearly 2 months ago before publishing them and Five Pawns didn't think enough of it then to take any action.
They lawyered up and took action only when their bottom line was threatened.

VU Sponsors