Become a Patron!

Fizziology

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi. Like the title says Fizziology, just got an email that its available here in Oz.
Anybody tried these concentrates? So many times I tried things that were supposed to replicate a fizzy sherbet type thing but none ever came close.
Here is one I saw.
download (1).jpeg

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Totally Wicked had a Lemon Sherbet that was fizzy. I miss that shit !!!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Totally Wicked had a Lemon Sherbet that was fizzy. I miss that shit !!!
Totally Wicked still sells their Gold Standard concentrates online. They ship from the UK I think? Shit man I may have a bottle here. They had a b&m at the Largo Mall, down the road. The week prior to closing they had a sale and I bought a bunch of them.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Totally Wicked still sells their Gold Standard concentrates online. They ship from the UK I think? Shit man I may have a bottle here. They had a b&m at the Largo Mall, down the road. The week prior to closing they had a sale and I bought a bunch of them.
Nice! I’d be broke if I lived that close to Totally Wicked. Such a shame they closed.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Jimi D @Bigrick
Thanks guys, saw reference here to coming from the UK so looked them up there. Just waiting for a reply on the DAAP info on them. Can only find they dont add Diacetyl but no info on Acetoin or Acetyl Propionyl. I get allergies so try to get ones without.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice! I’d be broke if I lived that close to Totally Wicked. Such a shame they closed.
Yeah me too. Their b&m was within walking distance and I spent some time in there. Not they were pretty commercial. They carried a bunch of Smok mods as Well as their own rebrands. But the shop was nice. Very clean with a lou..nge area. Very nice. Some of the staff was extremely knowledgeable

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Bigrick @Jimi D
Wow, fastest reply ever from a vape company and to be honest they are amongst the 1% that have ever replied to me.
They confirmed, the maker in the UK, that they add Zero DAAP's to the Fizziology range. Am for sure now going to order some here. ?
? now to set about devising a new excuse to tell the misses when they arrive!
:giggle:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just saw a sale at the site that has it so got some Lemon/Lime and a Raspberry Fizziology along with some others iv not had from Nic River and Lorrann. :)

VU Sponsors