Become a Patron!

Fizzy Raspberry plus.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi. A while ago I got two Fizzyology, did I spell that right!? ?
Anyhow....the Lemon Lime I love at the recomended %. No iffs.
But the Fizzy Raspberry was missing something. It wasn't as "fizzy" as the Lemon lime but still apart from that was lacking flavour. So did a mix about a month ago with the Fizzy Raspberry (12%) the recomended as its a 1 shot. And added 3% Nic River Blue Raspberry Candy.
I am loving it and vaping it right now in a Geek Zues Sub Ohm on a Geek Max 100. Even my misses.....the world's greatest critic said "that is absolutely lovely"!
Happy wife.....Happy life.. .? ?
Seriously though, very nice vape.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi. A while ago I got two Fizzyology, did I spell that right!? ?
Anyhow....the Lemon Lime I love at the recomended %. No iffs.
But the Fizzy Raspberry was missing something. It wasn't as "fizzy" as the Lemon lime but still apart from that was lacking flavour. So did a mix about a month ago with the Fizzy Raspberry (12%) the recomended as its a 1 shot. And added 3% Nic River Blue Raspberry Candy.
I am loving it and vaping it right now in a Geek Zues Sub Ohm on a Geek Max 100. Even my misses.....the world's greatest critic said "that is absolutely lovely"!
Happy wife.....Happy life.. .? ?
Seriously though, very nice vape.
I have been playing with adding .5% FLV citrus soda for fizziness. I think it is citric acid on the tongue that does it...

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have been playing with adding .5% FLV citrus soda for fizziness. I think it is citric acid on the tongue that does it...
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind to try next order. I see the place I buy from stocks it too. ?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind to try next order. I see the place I buy from stocks it too. ?
Bogan has a cola that is not the best cola but it is fizzy, one day he was vaping it and mentioned he could taste the citrus in it. :idea:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Bogan has a cola that is not the best cola but it is fizzy, one day he was vaping it and mentioned he could taste the citrus in it. :idea:
That's odd. I forgot to mention that the Fizzyology range uses, and im not sure one ingredient but it may very well be that citrus side of things, but they do use some cooling agent! I do get that bit of cooling effect, and they admit it in the description, but whatever else they use with it works. You can buy from them the Fizzy whatever mix to put with your own flavours. And I'm going to buy some next order. But my next order will not be for several months. I got heaps of things during our Aussie Xmas and New Years sales. Im very very well stocked up right now. :)
Dozens of mixes steeping in a dark cupboard and my freezer has no more room for any nic.
But I will keep in mind and on record that which you kindly shared. ?

VU Sponsors