Become a Patron!

Flavor change due to mg

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I was in my local "vape shop" and I made a comment that I went through a juice quicker because when I bought those they didn't have 6mg and I had to go with 3mg. The employee made a comment that I didn't really understand but it was either there is more flavor in 6mg than 3 mg or more flavor in 3mg than 6mg.

Has anyone ever heard anything like that and know if it is true at all?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Technically it doesn't make sense. When calculated in ELR the flavoring % should be the same regardless of the mg of nicotine.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I was in my local "vape shop" and I made a comment that I went through a juice quicker because when I bought those they didn't have 6mg and I had to go with 3mg. The employee made a comment that I didn't really understand but it was either there is more flavor in 6mg than 3 mg or more flavor in 3mg than 6mg.

Has anyone ever heard anything like that and know if it is true at all?

You're probably going through more because your nic level was cut in half. It has nothing to do with the flavor percentages.

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's pretty much what I thought, I mean I take anything they say with a grain of salt since it's a tobacco shop that has a small vape section. I've never understood why they don't carry cotton which I would kill for them to carry it but I guess they make more from the replacement coils for tanks or pod systems. And they are carrying more and more disposables over juice.

I just couldn't understand how mg will make the flavor stronger or weaker since the % of flavoring should depend more on how large of a batch they are making and cutting thr mg in half will most likely make anyone vape more to get what your body is craving.

The only thing I think might have changed the flavor slightly is one bottle was 5 or 6 months older so it had more time steeping.

VU Sponsors