Capella:
Gingerbread - 15ml
Banana - 15m
Green Apple - 15ml

Inawera:
AM4A (Tobacco) - 10ml

Flavor West:
Orange - 10ml (slightly more used)

I'm asking $45 for this whole set! None are sealed, but I've only used ~5 to ~2 drops from each and slight variations are truly more because Bull City and especially MFS are a little "eh" with wether they fill one bottle to the brim versus the other.

I also promise these are not diluted in the least lol, and they are exactly as they came in from MFS and Bull City (minus some drops and seals of coarse!)

I simply have found out I enjoy Capella much, much better, and the 60ml of Cheesecake (Graham Crust) and 30ml's of FlavorArt are the big points of this purchase if you use those! Keep in mind that I'm truly asking about $35 for this set but to ensure your package is free from damage or leaks, I have to get some zip lock bags, a quality shipping box, and either bubble-wrap or peanuts... plus a $3 bus pass to the post office because my car is shot atm :/.

I am indeed open to discussion on the price - please help out the best you can because I'm using the funds to try some Capella flavors I haven't tried yet!

Also, these we're all ordered in late August to mid-October (both of this year), in fact most of them were from Bull City order a couple weeks back!

As well, as long as you have some Capella flavors that are truly of quality and are generally fresh (I really like keeping to a 3 months or less storage even for my own stuff!), and you promise they are simply honest and true, I'm open to marking some of the price off if you can trade!

Thank you, and please send me a PM to get in touch! This will be through PayPal!

(As a bonus I'll throw in a gently used bottle of Smoked Custard by Charlie Noble 0mg 65VG, Cereal by Heaven's Lube 0mg 70VG, and Spiced Mead (Babyshanks) by FogBoss 0mg High VG!)

Thank You!

2j0gmyw.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors