Eliquidmart

12 ml - $2.99 non-tobacco / $3.99 tobacco

30 ml - $6.99 non-tobacco / $9.99 tobacco

And larger sizes

ecigExpress

10 ml - $2.99 non-tobacco / $3.74 tobacco

30 ml - $6.99 non-tobacco / $9.74 tobacco

FreedomSmokeUSA

10 ml - $5.45 all flavors (they have some unusual ones)

Liberty Flights

10 ml - $6.26 (all flavors)

My Freedom Smokes

10 ml - $4.95 (tobacco only)
15 ml - $7.95 (tobaccos only)
30 ml - $13.95 (tobaccos only)

And larger sizes

Pure Vapes

3 ml - $1.50 non-tobacco / $2 tobacco

30 ml - $7 non-tobacco / $11 tobacco

RTS Vapes

10 ml - $3.25 (all flavors)
30 ml - $7.25 (all flavors)

And larger sizes

If I missed any U.S. sites or made errors, please post below. Thank you!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One thing to note is that some of these sites have coupon codes that bring the prices down. I know ecigExpress has a standing 5% coupon for liking them on FB. They also have a 15% off (worked last time I tried) code JULYINDEPENDENCE.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Rocket,

Eliquidmart also has 5ml FA flavors for $1.69 non-tobacco and $2.49 tobacco
Oh geez. I totally forgot, and I just received an order from them with 5mls. Lol

Thank you!!!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the great info! If you get on the ecigexpress mailing list, they usually e-mail out a new code every Friday, good all week long!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah , thanks so much for this info , what a great help.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think the price for the 30ml at Pure Vapes dropped since this was posted. The price at Freedom Smoke USA has been raised. Ridiculously high for a 10ml.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
not sure which one - maybe bull city - the shipping was like 10 bucks for 1/2 dozen small bottles -eech!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I've never paid that much for shipping at BCV!

I have also seen surprisingly high shipping estimates for small BullCity orders, especially considering I'm just a couple states away.

johnnyyuma

Member For 4 Years
not sure which one - maybe bull city - the shipping was like 10 bucks for 1/2 dozen small bottles -eech!

I just checked my last order from BCV. $3.36 shipping for 12 6ml bottles from North Carolina to California and very quick too.

YPFw70Q.png

bobskinner

Member For 4 Years
I absolutely love those little musk candies (right side second from the bottom on Rocket's picture). Have not had them in years... Do they even have those in the US?

johnnyyuma

Member For 4 Years
What is Musk Candy? I've always wondered.

The TFA flavor is hard to describe. I can't vape it straight,but mix it with Blk Cherry or whiskey and it's addictive as hell for me. My wife absolutely hates the smell, it's the only time she ever complains about my vape. I've never tasted the candy,but it's real popular in Australia.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never tried it in any form, but it's purdy looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartland Vapes handles FA in larger volumes, 4oz bottles at $17.49. You folks that mix by the bucket full and or have a lot of tests going on which consumes larger amounts might want to look at what they have.
I was in Oklahoma City this week on business trip and stopped at Heartland Vapes to check the place out. Nice place with very helpful people. On the subject of Flavor Art they told me they have 50+ FA flavors and plan on stocking more. When you go to their web site and click on flavors there is a banner across the top to select by manufacture however there is not a direct link to Flavor Art flavors only. You have to wade through all the flavors to find the ones that are FA.
When I saw 4 oz. bottles of FA chocolate and coca my first thought was HIC, I think he goes through tanker trucks of these flavors.
Anyway, hope this helps some of you.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine River sells 5 ounce bottles for $13! The smallest quantity they sell is 60ml for $6.50.

WOW, did I just get schooled! (That's why I still have the "New Member" banner) Thanks Amanda I am bookmarking Nicotine River now. I don't want to steer this thread in a different direction but can you comment on their VG, PG, & Nic quality or point me to a thread on this subject?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU forum. Jetboyblue! Folks don;t get 'schooled' here; they get enlightened. :D

BTW, you'll like doing business at Nicotine River!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WOW, did I just get schooled! (That's why I still have the "New Member" banner)

From one New Member to another, I believe we loose that handle once we make 150 Forum posts. ;)

Ron
---
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."- Niccolo Machiavelli

VU Sponsors