Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sold!

So maybe I went a little crazy ordering FA flavors when I first started out a few months ago. When they say these flavors are concentrated there not kidding :D

I was mixing yesterday and noticed the full sealed bottle of FA Vienna Cream 30ml behind my other 30ml bottle that is still about 80% full and said this is ridiculous. I figured all the original bottles are going to last me the rest of the year so why not sell the overstock as it just seems wasteful to hold on to them for so long.

Not all the bottles are sealed and some were used when I found it first instead of the original bottle I was already using in haste. I will list the sealed bottles and the ones that have had some used and try to estimate the remaining amount.

All Flavors are FA:

30ml bottles

Vienna Cream 30ml sealed
Catalan Cream 30ml opened but appears full
Fresh Cream 30ml opened but never used so still full
Vanilla Classic 30ml opened and about 28ml left

10ml bottles

Apple Pie Sealed
Cookie Sealed

Following are opened but never used 10ml

Orange
Pear
Maple Syrup
Apple (not fuji)
Tiramisu
Irish Cream
Vanilla Tahiti
Mad Fruit

Following are opened 10ml bottles with estimates on how much left

Coconut 9ml left
Joy 8.5ml left
Kiwi 9ml left
Caramel 7ml left
Cocoa 9ml left
Chocolate 9ml left
Coffee Espresso 9ml left
Cappuccino 9ml left
Walnut 9ml left

WOy7g1qZGaStDvrJ0wO62UiN6c6Bkx4KjNleh82ziKE2AkAL7LlR4556w7GwaiEJ1BSheQLFoEccSa8wMrFRlan4043AwStwbqQXpi_qxY7cPjLl-k6Llrug0kwGfeq8o6GIDUNbDRkKNCcUhlg_wChFE0Bnw4vctV16zuVQJOfT8jBPRjfR59b3znRHF94Fx3XQ9KWK5QTIx9QFrACNURgrwGkzPaLKW3X6iKtNKOseeiGK2MMDufeCUjfZjRiEPLXXzdD2Twr33FcBubptMnDq9oMGHS91nvjVbuN1X2IUUDZ0Bl1DL7lKUtQSrfQFdA1vWxOt6FWJmCaVPds-wedtOxOKx0dbYj9KX6NFZfyzT2gTgxZX2g5JpLRRRQh3Ge8oM-C964DdkVq22tvBGupfjZWyusWWYDdZzqYBgj_Pp_AlTwLYv674zLrBvRU7wnBzBCZ5h0cQKIxUm-scNNcdhx_pUZBrHlSnNXJvH2_PCWIFR8PCL_DffcU3qHgk1xOmzf3DwXvRFOTln4QMHNCElRCgOjuYVIDgZz6xqdw=w1378-h775-no

23 bottles in total and close to $80 if bought new. Will sell all for $45 shipped within the US. I can ship outside the US but will have to figure shipping.

I don't have a trading profile on here but you can look me up on ebay under the username Mjaudio to see my prefect feedback of 305: http://www.ebay.com/usr/mjaudio

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow, sold. that was fast.

I am going to try and see if I can get out of work a little early and make it to the post office today before they close, if not then tomorrow for sure.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks Brian,

Shipping today!

Thanks for the comments Huck and Michael, this trading post area is the FA Cookie compared to all other trading posts......:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I really wish I'd seen this earlier....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.