Become a Patron!

Flawless Vape Shop Online ordering, not processing sales like others.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Seems they are behind the times with orders. Not sure if it is due to Covid or just the way they are processing orders.

Placed my order on Sunday which they were closed, and only to receive a email Monday NIGHT stating the below.

Your payment has been confirmed, your order is now being sent to fulfillment for processing. You will receive a tracking number once order has been shipped.
Thank you for ordering from Flawless Vape Shop!

This is not normal to me, most other vendors would of been shipping already or by tomorrow morning.

Since they use shopify.com I think this is the reason.

Anyone else ever order from them or a vendor who uses shopify.com?

18e6f234-3bed-412c-b58d-80d268992961.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I had a Shopify store at one point - most of the vendors are drop shippers or part time sellers

How they notify of shipping, etc. shouldn't have anything to do with the fact it is a Shopify store

Shopify merely provides the template for putting a store together fast and has various automation features the owner or admin can use or not

Kind of like eBay, in there are add-ons and apps a seller can use to automate, but unlike eBay, there are no rules for how or when a vendor notifies buyers of shipping or timelines for shipping

An owner that is on it can notify you in seconds, one that isn't, you gotta wait for them to notice you bought something

VU Sponsors