Become a Patron!

FloGrown Vaper

What's up guys and gals? My name is Mike. I was a smoker from the age of 14 until 6 months ago! Yaaa whoooo. I was hooked from the first time i saw a friend blow what i thought was a gargantuan cloud(just a pro3 tank on a 30w istick) i loved it. I bought my first setup next pay check. It was a 30w istick with the ego one subtank. It was only a week until i upgraded to the 50w istick and a subtank mini. I sold a friend my old setup for a steal $30. I immediately used the .5 ohm coil and before i could even burn it out i made my first coil in the rta section. I loved my tank and rebuilding my little coils. I thought i was cool lol. Then i bought my first rda and i havent looked back since. I sold my 50w istick to the same friend along with the tank and bought a sigelie 150w box mod. Now im getting more involved in the vaping community building more difficult coils and trying out my cloud chasing and vape tricks skills. I am thankful to the entire vaping world for making it was it is today and, getting me away from those damn stinkies! Vape on fam

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glad you are here and no longer smoke.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum! Have fun :)

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi there, I'm new to the rebuilds and a question for you please......have you ever recoiled a sub mini kanger with the pre coiled Cotten wicks with a coil? I saw some on fast tech and am so interested in trying, have you ever used them.

VU Sponsors