Become a Patron!

Fluid vapes

Posted this on the general forum but was told that I should tell my story here ... and I'm pretty bored so here I go
I bought a cloupor dna 30 from fluidvapes.com a few weeks ago and last weekend it started firing on its own and overheated (on a side note, it fried my kayfun) it no longer detects an atomizer and the screen is partially melted. I contacted fluidvapes.com about it and they told me that because it's been longer than 1 week they wouldn't honor the warranty. Scammers!

"Gonna rip you off!" --Jello Biafra

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1 week warranty on something with electronic components?? Wow!! I would have never bought it in the first place. Even Innokin gives 90 days. Which isn't much but still time to break in.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Yeah I guess I should have looked into it first but I'm pretty sure most ppl don't. It's only local brick and mortar for me from now on

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it sucks. Sometimes you have to learn from your mistakes. Warranty is one of the main reasons I went with a Provari.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its important to buy from respectable dealers and I prefer to use companies authorized by the manufacturer for my goodies.To many scammers and crap builders floating around, everyone wants a piece of the pie.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure the community knows the differece there too, we have a certified vendor by the name of Fluidvaper.com, not to be confused with the scammer fluidvapes.com, and fluidvapes.com has a few other threads here where people have been ripped off already. I hate scammers and liars.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i really don't understand the concept of running a bad business model. i mean, it takes very little time for word to spread that they are ripping people off and poof there goes their business.

wouldn't it make more sense to do right by people, stay in business, and make money for the long term?

maybe i am just naive. but just sayin'.....

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure the community knows the differece there too, we have a certified vendor by the name of Fluidvaper.com, not to be confused with the scammer fluidvapes.com, and fluidvapes.com has a few other threads here where people have been ripped off already. I hate scammers and liars.

Thanks Celtic, much appreciated :)

VU Sponsors