FA Custard 1%
FLV Custard 2%
Cap Custard V1 3%
FA Nonna Cake 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%
TPA Sweet Cream 2%
FA Vienna Cream 1.5%
FA Vanilla Classic 1%

6 months or so into my vaping I was a real custard head..... devilicous custard, isle of custard donut, yorkshire vapours peach custard were some of my favourites and all seemed to have a familiar taste so I started diy to try and make my own. Two of my favourites were both on here:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mr-ts-very-vanilla-custard.13052/
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/white-coconut-cake-by-jason.3474/

Of course the familiar flavour was caps custard, but both the vendors juices and diy recipes are all quite old now (though still great) and there have been loads and loads of new custard concentrates since then.
ALthough great I am surprised diy custards, the popular ones still seem to be the grants vanilla custard type mix of caps custard and ny cheesecake plus some vanilla flavouring so I have done a few attempts with varying success to make a proper plain custard not overly relying on caps custard or using ny cheesecake and not needing any fruit or anything added to it.

Finally I have got one I am more than happy to recommend to all the custard heads out there :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing but missing ONLY ONE Inawera Custard, Damn 330 flavors and, again missing

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for sharing but missing ONLY ONE Inawera Custard, Damn 330 flavors and, again missing

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know the feeling, always the recipes I liek the look of have 1 or 2 concentrates I dont have that make me sub it for something prob doesnt work or not make it at all. I would recommend INW custard though from my experiences so far, much better than the creme brulee (ironic I know since its in here, was a random mash up that worked haha)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh shit ! Now I know what to do when my FLV plain Custard arrives. Thanks ! :)

Are you UK too then quoting yorkshire vapour line? Did like a few of his flavours and see they have grown a lot since, the keylime cheesecake was really good from what I remember. Give this recipe a go if you have all the concentrates, blowing my own trumpet and all but this was a half measured idea and half random mash up but I think (hey biased we all love our own recipes at the end of day) it is a really good custard, have demolished half the bottle I made already.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you UK too then quoting yorkshire vapour line? Did like a few of his flavours and see they have grown a lot since, the keylime cheesecake was really good from what I remember. Give this recipe a go if you have all the concentrates, blowing my own trumpet and all but this was a half measured idea and half random mash up but I think (hey biased we all love our own recipes at the end of day) it is a really good custard, have demolished half the bottle I made already.
No sir. Just never had thought of mixing peach and custard together. It has to be delicious. I'll be using FLV Peach Gummy, because it's very sweet :)

character

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With all the Custard mixed what is the steeping time for the flavors to come out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
With all the Custard mixed what is the steeping time for the flavors to come out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well I did the usual time i give of two weeks, and seems good to me, probably better still after another week or so. I think the general rule with custard and creams seems to be the longer the better, would definately try and give it a week at least for the nonna and caps custard, the rest of the custards and creams in it dont seem to take time to me in other stuff I have made.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No sir. Just never had thought of mixing peach and custard together. It has to be delicious. I'll be using FLV Peach Gummy, because it's very sweet :)

Well just guessing the yorkshire vapour one was a capella peach as deffo wasnt flavour art or tfa juicy peach or inawera (my favourite peach). Reminds me now mentioning yorkshire vapour and that I have recently bought ny cheescake I must try and make a clone of how I remember his key lime cheesecake tasting as that was definately ny cheesecake and was really nice, was one of the nicest juices I bought and thinking how I remember it, probably quite simple.

VU Sponsors