VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Should be titled:
Fontem Ventures gives a patent battle to the Big Tobacco Cigilike industry

Why is it in Good?
Because Big Tobacco got the shake down and took it.
They had to pay to play and Hon Lik inventor of the 1st generation ecigarette deserved his cut.

http://www.pgvg.net/2016/04/05/fontem-ventures-gives-a-patent-battle-to-the-vape-industry/

By the way it is sloppy lazy journalism when you misspell Hon Lik, the main character of the story and inventor of the electronic cigarette's name wrong (Spelled Han Li) a half dozen times.

It is especially sloppy and lazy when you are PG/VG, a fucking vaping blog! - 5150

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
By the way it is sloppy lazy journalism when you misspell Hon Lik, the main character of the story and inventor of the electronic cigarette's name wrong (Spelled Han Li) a half dozen times.

It is especially sloppy and lazy when you are PG/VG, a fucking vaping blog! - 5150

It's always been my opinion that ANY "journalist" (or advertiser!) who misspells ANYTHING AT ALL should be soundly beaten with a library-edition of the OED (followed by Webster's if they're American), followed by coercive installation of every spellcheck program that's ever been released.

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
It's always been my opinion that ANY "journalist" (or advertiser!) who misspells ANYTHING AT ALL should be soundly beaten with a library-edition of the OED (followed by Webster's if they're American), followed by coercive installation of every spellcheck program that's ever been released.

Andria
:banana:

VU Sponsors