Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale is a SuperT ELA version 1 with the following:
  • All stock items (including the adjustable airflow setup, which has not been used) and brass accent rings
  • Flat Super-T bottom cap
  • Brass non-locking button
  • Extension tube to use a kick in 18650 mode (kick NOT included)
  • Extra aluminum compression band (not used)
  • Brass compression band (not used)

Some scratches on bottom and top cap from use, but nothing deep or really bad. I took the photos to accentuate the scratches, but under normal light they are not really noticeable.

The brass rings have a patina, but can be polished up if you prefer the bright brass look.

The locking tab on the original button is a bit fussy, which is why I switched to the flat bottom cap with the non-locking brass button (which, to my eye, looks better as well). The locking tab works, it just requires more dexterity than my old hands can muster on some days.

Ships via Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. Will only send to a verified PayPal address and will be shipped with signature required. No exceptions.

Price is $245 shipped via Priority Mail (signature required) with insurance for the full amount.

_MG_8351-resized-for-web.jpg _MG_8360-resized-for-web.jpg _MG_8374-resized-for-web.jpg _MG_8376-resized-for-web.jpg _MG_8381-resized-for-web.jpg _MG_8361-resized-for-web.jpg

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking... I havent seen one of these before..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors