Become a Patron!

For sale- turtleship clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg I have way too many mods and juices collecting dust.
I cannot recall the manufacture. Got this from C2C a few months ago. Not used it much as I don't like the fire button :(. Not even sure which version this is. I think it is a V2 but can't swear to it and don't want to sale it as something it is not. I think the fire buttons are different on v1 vs v2 but then I have seen some advertised we same fire button, if someone can verify that would be awesome. This one has the hexagons at the bottom. Comes with a kick ring too, not pictured
$25 shipped

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! That is so pretty! I watched some youtube reviews on those! I love how the fire button has the turtle back on it. I don't have any mods yet. I'm 5 weeks into vaping and definatly would like to have one! I have only a vision spinner right now! It's such a hard decision figuring out which one to get!! Was kinda thinking about an mvp next but these look so much prettier! I'm going to think about it! Wonder how much it would be for me to buy batteries/charger for it?

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decent Chargers range anywhere from $25 on up. I like them with the read outs to tell you what voltage your battery is at. I can pretty much tell now without looking by vapor and taste but it comes in handy to make sure you don't run them too low. Batteries somewhere about $10-15 depending on where you buy. I would definitely buy a decent battery like a sony VTC 4 or 5.

BUT with that said, if you are looking for variable voltage like a spinner then you may not like using a mech mod. It gives off what your battery is putting out. You definitely want to know about battery safety etc before using or buying one. I have used many VV/VW devices as well as mechs but the mechs are my go to mods these days. It does come with a kick ring and you can use a kick (not included) with it to add VV to the device. Let me know if i can help you with anything or answer any questions.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a black turtle ship v2 and out of the 10 mechs I have, the turtle ship is my favorite, really solid mod and nice smooth switch, $25 is a really good price :)

Oh and @Crocky btw it looks just mine, except mine is black, so believe it is the v2 you are selling ;)

Last edited:

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very interested . Who made it (ehpro, hcigar, ect)

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 1312 I have way too many mods and juices collecting dust.
I cannot recall the manufacture. Got this from C2C a few months ago. Not used it much as I don't like the fire button :(. Not even sure which version this is. I think it is a V2 but can't swear to it and don't want to sale it as something it is not. I think the fire buttons are different on v1 vs v2 but then I have seen some advertised we same fire button, if someone can verify that would be awesome. This one has the hexagons at the bottom. Comes with a kick ring too, not pictured
$25 shipped
That a V1 turtleship clone, the V2 has the dragon logo on the switch, and different writing on the tube.
That being said I don't think there's any other difference between the two.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I was trying to figure out how to send a PM with the info. But I can't find a place to do that other than conversations. Am I losing it....LOL

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
conversations are all we have I think... it looks like a private thread that multiple people can be invited to... odd... :confused:

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the Turtleship!!!!!!!! Got it in the mail today and put the patriot on top and started vaping away...... Crocky is A ok in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors