Become a Patron!

For the VU- Mixers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday I was out with the wife running some errands since Cox cable (Internet) decided to go out; she is an Adjunct Professor for Azuza Pacific University (On top of being a FT Nurse Educator at Kaiser) and had a class briefing at 3pm that ended up being a less than stellar introduction via Zoom at a Cox Wifi Hotspot we found that was still operational.

ANYWAY!

We ended up near an Asian Bakery called 85* and it got me thinking about you all and your wonderful creations shared here for posterity.

Get to the point Don!

Ok Ok

So I was thinking, about you mixologists... what was your ultimate creation? What was the recipe you created that personifies everything you wanted?

I can't create worth a shit, nor do I have the patience or supply of flavors to experiment, I mostly vape a few recipes that I've stumbled upon here on VU and just vape them, or when I ordered from Chef's I'd toss in a few One Shots to try... they've all been pretty disgusting lol; and the flavors I do have from the juices listed on VU, only one has stood the test of time as something I can always vape.

So what was your creation personified?

Thanks!

Donovan

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So I was thinking, about you mixologists... what was your ultimate creation? What was the recipe you created that personifies everything you wanted?

You were thinking about us all ?? :D awwwww <3

Ultimate Creation.. is still going to be really tough for me. I do not know about everyone else, but I can say still.. 12 years, soon in May, 13 years of mixing... I still have zero.. nada.. all-day vapes. I can create recipes at the drop of a penny.. and I enjoy them all. I can say I have favorites, but it's just too many to list here.

I lean to more of the creamy bakeries and cereal mixes. Then I lean to drinks like cocktails and tea., I love my milk and coffee! Don't forget those fruity bits. I love Nuts!!! and caramels and butterscotch.. Give me a cookie and I will show you an empty "Bottle" haha!! In a way, I am soo jealous of those that can vape a flavor all day, or even day after day, and those rare creatures.. months and years on end. I am just a lost cause, without being able to stick to just one mix.

I guess it is why I still keep mixing, chasing a unicorn I just can not get to flow forever.. :D

However.. You left me at:

and the flavors I do have from the juices listed on VU, only one has stood the test of time as something I can always vape.

Which recipe is this? :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You were thinking about us all ?? :D awwwww <3

Ultimate Creation.. is still going to be really tough for me. I do not know about everyone else, but I can say still.. 12 years, soon in May, 13 years of mixing... I still have zero.. nada.. all-day vapes. I can create recipes at the drop of a penny.. and I enjoy them all. I can say I have favorites, but it's just too many to list here.

I lean to more of the creamy bakeries and cereal mixes. Then I lean to drinks like cocktails and tea., I love my milk and coffee! Don't forget those fruity bits. I love Nuts!!! and caramels and butterscotch.. Give me a cookie and I will show you an empty "Bottle" haha!! In a way, I am soo jealous of those that can vape a flavor all day, or even day after day, and those rare creatures.. months and years on end. I am just a lost cause, without being able to stick to just one mix.

I guess it is why I still keep mixing, chasing a unicorn I just can not get to flow forever.. :D

However.. You left me at:

Which recipe is this? :)

It's a simple 9%ish recipe and ultra kind on coils; can vape 60ml of it and coils barely get any gunk... 15w no gunk, .08Ω on mech Aliens... no gunk - and its a Custard!

I'll reveal later, who's recipe it is.

This is the conversation I wanted to create, you having a lot of wandering tastes begs me to believe there is one recipe you make that brings the "AHHH!" thats the ticket, the one recipe that once you take a toot your body reminds you why you liked it so much with that calm epiphany.

When I first started vaping, buying commercially... there was one juice I would buy that did exactly that... I would buy others to try, a few bottles here, and a few other types there, but once I bought Medusa's Milk from Mech Sauce ( Of all places I know! lol) It was just that AHHH! yup thats the ticket.

I even requested if anyone was attempting to clone it 4.5 years ago lol in the recipe request thread... as the post says, at that time inferred, I was mixing already my own but still buying this back then... til it just became silly due to their increasing cost and shipping.

1618068367524.png

Anyway, still would like to read some responses from those that have that one juice that just hits the spot like no other ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mine's a caramel coconut chocolate chip cookie I named "Quincy."

I couldn't vape it all day (I can't vape ANYTHING all day), but every time I do vape it, I think it's the perfect chocolate chip cookie and probably the best recipe I'm ever likely to make.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That sounds awesome!

With me I don't vape a ton as it is anymore... on a heavy day vaping I'll vape maybe 20ml at 1.5mg/ml lol

Right now the two juices I primarily vape is a Red Pill concoction that is no where near the original, but works to cleanse the palate (Menthol, Elderberry, Mixed Berries, Lychee) and my ADV from @wildgypsy70 being her HoneyComb Custard Cream... such a light yummy and clean on coils juice.

I have bottles I mixed up of other mixers here, in 30s, which many I do like, for instance I'll do a change of pace and vape them for a day instead of HCC, but I always go back to gypsy's HCC then a 500ml batch goes by and I'm like, Ok fucker, time to try another juice... and I mix up a 15ml and maybe get through it, and more times than not I just don't.

I don't venture out a lot when it comes to juices, sort of the same when it comes to eating foods... like being on my Keto diet for the past 1.5 years... its been pretty much the same boring foods... Eggs, Ground Beef, Broccoli, Cheese, Chicken (God I hate Chicken now) and different types of hot sauce LOL... and even before being on my diet, I didn't care to venture with trying new foods; I guess growing up poor, the value aspect of things transferred to me thinking, "Why waste $ on ordering food I might dislike, when I can spend $ on what I know I like" ... Heck I can live happily with Jasmine Rice, Ground beef and hot sauce and the occasional salad/veggie mix... man I miss Jasmine Rice... I probably could eat 6 cups cooked right now... damn carbs...

Which sort of falls in line with vaping... , don't venture out... heck when a buddy of mine sent me a 60ml bottle of Red Pill one shot concentrate, I thought it was WAY out of my comfort zone... nearly 2 years later, I'll probably get 10 60ml concentrates from him and be good for a few years... but man it comes from South Africa and isnt cheap.

I don't know how many countless times I've filled my cart up at BCF with flavoring for a new juice, add in the 6% off code, get all the way through the check out, insert my CC info... then close out the page cause I think... "Wtf you doing, probably going to taste like shit" lol

Poor me I know right LOL

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, @~Don~ what an honor! I’m so glad you like it that much! It’s still a favorite of mine.....

I don’t have an ADV, per se, but there is one that I turn to more often than not. I have yet to get sick of it, vape it every day(but not all day) and it is probably my most chosen flavor when I don’t have access to my posse of mods(like at work).

Nanaimo Custard. A little cookie, a little chocolate, a little custard and a little coconut. I love it. Simple, not too bad on the coils. I love it so much that I mix it as a one shot so I don’t have to fuss with finding the flavors.💕💕💕

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mine's a caramel coconut chocolate chip cookie I named "Quincy."

I couldn't vape it all day (I can't vape ANYTHING all day), but every time I do vape it, I think it's the perfect chocolate chip cookie and probably the best recipe I'm ever likely to make.
It’s good stuff!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, @~Don~ what an honor! I’m so glad you like it that much! It’s still a favorite of mine.....

I don’t have an ADV, per se, but there is one that I turn to more often than not. I have yet to get sick of it, vape it every day(but not all day) and it is probably my most chosen flavor when I don’t have access to my posse of mods(like at work).

Nanaimo Custard. A little cookie, a little chocolate, a little custard and a little coconut. I love it. Simple, not too bad on the coils. I love it so much that I mix it as a one shot so I don’t have to fuss with finding the flavors.

The honor is mine truly.

There are a lot of juices out there that do it for many... but that recipe is ultra clean on coils... that is important to me as much as it tasting good.

Don’t like knowing that I am vaping crusty caramelized gunk... and many juices that tastes great gunk up super fast... like caramel waffle recipes... not even hours later with no added sweeteners... gunk so I tend not to vape that a lot these days although tasty.

That juice you mentioned sounds yummy.

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Anyway, still would like to read some responses from those that have that one juice that just hits the spot like no other ;)

Issue is, I have too many of those.

I use one brand, I have done all my solos from lowest to highest.. I know where I like those flavors and.. the entire line has yet to crap up my coils with crusty junk :D

Hopefully, others will commit more.. while I figure this one out :p

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few that I vape every day at different times... Nata Nuther One is my take on the whole Portuguese egg tart profile. I read a bunch of recipes and came up with my own bas e off what I saw. I vape it every morning with my coffee and go to bed thinking about it.
On my morning commute I vape a vanilla bourbon graham cracker custard with more coffee. I call that one Country Grahamer.
Those two really do it for me for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I travel a lot for business, I'm actually writing this in a Residence Inn in Baton Rouge. That being said I can't take bunches of different recipes with me on road trips so I have what I call my OTR (On The Road) juices. They are @wllmc's GOC, @Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon, and two of my creations, PS Shortcake, and Monster Cookie. The PS Shortcake is a peach and strawberry shortcake. The Monster Cookie is chocolate chip cookies with marshmallow cream. Both of those were inspired from @wildgypsy70's pictures of the week in the Daily Mixing thread.

When I'm home I vape all kinds of different recipes. I'm like Smoky where I can't be tied down to just one juice. Well maybe I did exaggerate some as I always have a mod running with @wildgypsy70's Crack Pie, but that is vaped with many other's when I'm home.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a few that I vape every day at different times... Nata Nuther One is my take on the whole Portuguese egg tart profile. I read a bunch of recipes and came up with my own bas e off what I saw. I vape it every morning with my coffee and go to bed thinking about it.
On my morning commute I vape a vanilla bourbon graham cracker custard with more coffee. I call that one Country Grahamer.
Those two really do it for me for some reason.

Oooooo, that Country Grammer sounds wonderful!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy to share it! I suggest adding a little sweetener to the mix, about 0.25-0.5%
Been meaning to edit that.

a29b8e5fb1897fc6de4e5fcb477b1603.jpg

VU Sponsors