Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

FOUND!

These batteries are almost impossible to find. I found a merchant that enough stock to put on this site. The price is a bit on the expensive side, but thats supply and demand. For those looking for the BEST 26650 battery going - now is your chance to get in on the deal.

Price comes with free shipping.

THE HARD COPY:

· Li-ion 2600mAh 26650 cell

· Product Name : SONY SE US26650VT T C11 Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery

· Model : 26650· Nominal Capacity : 2600mAh

· Diameter : 26.0mm

· Height : 65.0mm

· Weight(Typical) : 2.7 oz / 85g

· Charge Method: Constant Current and Constant Voltage(4.2V)

· Nominal Voltage : 3.7 V

· Max. Continuing Discharge Current : 50A

· Internal Resistance : 16mOmh

· Discharge Temperature : -20°C ~ +60°C

WHERE: >> HERE <<

O4SDO_sgzu8

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Just got mine today, looks extremely janky. I see they already have 1 feedback saying counterfeit, I messaged them and am waiting to hear back. Anyone else receive one and have input?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reading his feedback seems like the dude is not selling authentic batteries but poor knockoffs.

Tom Phaneuf

Member For 5 Years
I got one of those batteries too and came straight to VU to see if anybody else got a bit sketched out when first looking at it. I can't find any sites doing a Sony 26650 fake vs real comparison. What first caught my eye was the dark line down two of the sides at the seams. On the Sun Vapers' VTC5 comparison, that line was an indication of a fake but it may be different on the bigger battery. It still makes me a bit uncomfortable.

http://www.sun-vapers.com/how-to-spot-a-fake-sony-vtc5-battery/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whole thing is a big red flag by vtc5 standards. Like you said tho, comparisons are hard to come by. The seller's reply:

"We will pay anyone 2 million dollars for any counterfeit battery that we sell. If they were fake, than why the hell isn't anyone selling them. I bought the last of them from the disaster that hit sony electronics in Japan. Its not even possible to buy these now. "

You should really take this down so you don't direct people to an ebay seller who is putting out fakes. I got 4 of these tonight. Testet them myself and they didnt come close to 50 amps at 4.2v. The seller's reply to me sums up all you need to know about him and his products:

" I don't know is if they consider the 50a to be the pulse load. I'm not an expert in this field.

- r-lsales "

Ha, yeah because we all know VaporJoe hates fakes. I'd email the seller and take him up on his $2million guarantee. I sent mine back, seller is rude and selling bad batteries. You should do the same. :/

FYI. Seller tried to deduct his shipping costs during return, listing does NOT specify returns will have shipping deducted and shipping is listed as free. Threatened to report him to ebay, then I received a full refund.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FYI. Seller tried to deduct his shipping costs during return, listing does NOT specify returns will have shipping deducted and shipping is listed as free. Threatened to report him to ebay, then I received a full refund.

oh man.. I really hope this thread is taken down.. shouldn't be giving this guy any attention or business!

VU Sponsors