Become a Patron!

Four More Lawsuits Filed Against FDA to Block its E-Cigarette Deeming Regulations

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That is in fact good news. However, those battles at court require money. Therefore, we all need to help our cause (and future none smokers), by donating to the effort. Signing petitions, and emailing your congress man(s), or senator(s) doesn't help! They don't care about you, but their own wealth and power!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is in fact good news. However, those battles at court require money. Therefore, we all need to help our cause (and future none smokers), by donating to the effort. Signing petitions, and emailing your congress man(s), or senator(s) doesn't help! They don't care about you, but their own wealth and power!
You can say that again - I sent a pretty detailed, personalized letter to my congressman - I've known him on a first-name basis since he was an upstart challenger for a seat vacated by an incumbent headed off on a federal minimum-security holiday. I've been pulled out of the media pool at events when he's in town to chat and for one-on-one interviews. I got a form letter in response to my complaint.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you know the fucked thing about this is .....the fucking FDA uses my tax dollars to fight ME against my battle to be free from their control.
Indeed, the corrupt pieces of shit....!

VU Sponsors