Become a Patron!

Free morph 3 pack to America user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Underground vape,
I have a morph 3 stuck at the post shop in Oregon. It's prohibited in my country (NZ) if anybody in usa wants it FOR FREE dm me and we'll sort it out.

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wait you just joined yesterday and now you are offering up something stuck in an Organ post office that couldn't be delivered to New Zealand? Not trying to be a "donkey" but this sure doesn't sound right? Oregon isn't known for as an exporting area for the US. I would be extremely cautious of this post.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wait you just joined yesterday and now you are offering up something stuck in an Organ post office that couldn't be delivered to New Zealand? Not trying to be a "donkey" but this sure doesn't sound right? Oregon isn't known for as an exporting area for the US. I would be extremely cautious of this post.
I wanted to say something but, I didn't think I'd been here long enough to make that call lol, thanks!

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It went smooth and never asked for one penny.. I will be now gifting it to a fellow vapor in need.

Will definitely take free stuff from him in the future.

Thanks Pdust
Awesome. We were all new members at one time so that fact isn't a bad thing. The feedback from others always improves ones trustworthiness. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors