Become a Patron!

Freemax autopod 50 review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received autopod from Freemax for the purpose of this review.

Freemax autopod colors:

- Blue
- Blue yellow
- Gunmetal
- Black red
- Coral
- Green

gBBHLUs.jpg

Specifications:

- Size: 43.5mm x 24.5mm
- Battery capacity: 2000mah
- Pod capacity: 4ml
- Output wattage: 5-50w

In the box:

- Freemax autopod mod
- Freemax autopod pod
- 2 mesh coils
- Silicon protection case
- Usb cable
- User manual

w4PqUOz.jpg

Freemax autopod is a very simple device for using and you can buy this device in 6 different colors. Dimensions of the device are 43.5mm x 24.5mm and device is pretty much comfortable for using. Build quality of the device is solid, there is no any rattling and it feels nice in the hand. You will receive this device is nice package and in the package you will receive two coils and you will receive protective case. On the device from one side you can see "Freemax" and from the back of the mod you can see "Designed by Freemax".

8vYPic6.jpg

XQlc9NX.jpg

So, let's start from the cartridge, cartridge stays in the place because of magnets and it stays nice in the place. The mouthpiece is comfortable for dtl vaping but you can't change the mouthpiece. On one side of the cartridge you can see cut out part for airflow. Capacity of the cartridge is 4ml which is pretty much good capacity in my opinion and you can fill the cartridge from the bottom. So, from the bottom of the cartridge you can see the plug and under the plug you can see the fill hole. The fill hole is not that big but if you use gorilla bottles you will have no problems to fill the cartridge. Color of the cartridge is dark and it is a bit harder to see liquid in the cartridge. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see slot for coil and we have no threads here, you just only need to push coil in or to pull it out, so it is pretty much easy to replace the coils. With this device you will receive two coils, one is ax2 mesh with 0.25ohm resistance, recommended wattage for this coil is 30-50w, the other coil that you will receive is ax2 mesh coil with 0.5ohm resistance and recommended wattage for this coil is 15-30w. Both coils that you will receive in the package are dual mesh coils. On this device we have option to adjust the airflow and airflow control ring is screwed on the bottom of the coil. In my opinion it is very nice that we ca adjust the airflow and you can adjust the airflow without any problems.

IluhWgq.jpg

Aq8srdA.jpg

mrPe3S8.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see slot for the cartridge and you can see connection inside, as I said cartridge stays really nice in the place. On the front side of the device you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons and screen. The fire button is clicky and it is very responsive and it is comfortable for using. Plus and minus buttons are also very clicky. Brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything nice on the screen. From the bottom of the device you can see the usb c port which is really nice and this device has built in battery with 2000mah. This device supports fast charging and this device works from 5-50w.
You can turn on this device by clicking 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn off the device. When you turn on the device on the screen you can see:

- Puff counter
- Puff time
- W
- Coil resistance
- V
- Battery indicator

When you click 3 times on the fire button you will enter the menu and in the menu you can see:

- Set (timeout, puff counter, puff time, factory reset)
- Info (battery, version, temp)
- Exit

You can lock the device when you press plus and minus buttons and you need to do the same to unlock the device, when the device is locked you can vape but you can't use plus and minus buttons. You also have option to rotate the screen here and you can do that by pressing minus button and fire button.

ewHTohl.jpg

xdX4R4J.jpg

Nnw954X.jpg

Protections:

- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Open Circuit Protection
- 10S Timeout Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- High-Temp Protection

My thoughts:

You can buy this device in 6 different colors and I received the device in black and red color, in my opinion color looks really nice. Build quality of the device is good, there is no any rattling and it feels solid in the hand. The package is good, in the package you will receive two coils and you will receive protective case which is really nice. The mouthpiece is comfortable for using but you can't use here your own drip tip which is a con for someone. Capacity of the cartridge is 4ml which is really good capacity but color of the cartridge is dark and it is a bit harder to see liquid which will be a con to some people. You can fill the cartridge from the bottom pretty much easy with gorilla bottles. You can really fast and easy replace the coils and also we have airflow adjustment on this device which is really good in my opinion. The fire button and plus and minus buttons are good, so far I didn't have any problems and fire button is comfortable for using. It is really nice that we have a screen here and on the screen we have informations that we need. The device has built in 2000mah battery and it supports 2a charging. The device performs really great, no any problems for now. Both coils from the package are good and flavor is really good. I really like dtl coils from freemax, they have good coils for flavor in my opinion. I really like 0.5ohm coil because you can ajdust the airflow and have really nice restrictive draw at 30w which is great for this device and flavor is amazing. So, in my opinion this is a very interesting device for people that want dtl compact device, it performs good, quality is good and I think that this is a good device.

Cons:

- You can't change the drip tip
- Cartridge has dark color

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two coils in the package
- Silicon protective case
- Cartridge stays nice in the place
- 4ml capacity
- Comfortable drip tip for dtl vaping
- Fire button and plus and minus buttons are good
- Usb c