Become a Patron!

Freemax Fireluke 2 TC mode

I’m brand new to vaping. Or rather I went back to smoking and forgot most I had learned. I have a Geek Vape Ageis Solo 100w mod with tc control capability although I don’t know how well it functions. I bought a fireluke 2 tank and I was wondering if I could use tc mode with the included coils. If not I planned on buying the SS316 coils. Does wattage setting affect tc mode? Do you have to build SS316 coils? I noticed they say pro. Any recommended settings or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m brand new to vaping. I have a Geek Vape Ageis Solo 100w mod with tc control capability although I don’t know how well it functions. It has an A2 chipset. I bought a fireluke 2 tank and I was wondering if I could use TC mode with the included coils. If not I planned on buying the SS316 coils. Any recommended settings or info would be appreciated. I’m new to vaping and to blogs so my apologies if I’m not doing this right. Thanks

I cant find SS316 single mesh pro coils designed for temperature control mode so I was thinking of using the fireluke 2’s included TX1 & TX2 coils if they are made from SS or NI materials. Only options on my MOD. The TX1 is a 15ohm single mesh coil 40-90w and the TX2 is a 2ohm 40-80w dual mesh coil. Are either of those suitable for TC mode? Do ohm’s make a difference? What would be an appropriate temp range to try if either coils are compatible? Is TC Mode even worth the time?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
TC mode can only be used for the metal that the device is set to.
Nickel, Titanium, or Stainless steel.

The 316 SS coils will work in either TC or power mode so they would be your best bet.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Also, You can buy pre made 316 SS coils or you get a roll and make them yourself

TC mode can only be used for the metal that the device is set to.
Nickel, Titanium, or Stainless steel.

The 316 SS coils will work in either TC or power mode so they would be your best bet.

Thanks. I just ordered some SS316 coils from Avail. Can’t find them at local vape shops. I appreciate the help.

VU Sponsors