- Size: 134.5mm x 27.9mm x 37.5mm
- Output voltage: 0.7-7.5V
- Charger Specification: 5V/2A
- Output Mode: Power/VPC/Bypass/TC-TI/TC-SS/TC-NI/TCR
- Battery: Compatible with 21700/20700/18650 battery
- Tank Capacity: 5ml
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3ohm

In the box:

1* Freemax Maxus 100W VM Mod (18650 Battery Adapter)

1* Freemax Fireluke 3 Tank Resin Edition (Freemax 904L X2 Mesh Coil 0.2ohm pre-installed)

1* Extra Freemax 904L X1 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm

1* Extra Glass Tube 5ml

1* Extra O-ring

1* Type-C USB Cable

1* Warning Card

1* Warranty Card

1* User Manual

6Xuwzdz.jpg

You can buy this kit in few different colors, I have gold one and this is limited edition. This kit contains Fireluke 3 atomizer and maxus 100w mod.

qQi4oKK.jpg

Atomizer:

Atomizer that comes in this kit looks really nice in my opinion, personally I really like how they make sub ohm tanks. With this atomizer in the package you will receive two coils and two tanks. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and nothing to complain about here.

You will receive this atomizer with 810 drip tip preinstalled and this drip tip is comfortable for using. It is really good that you can use here any other 810 drip tip without problems.

X5dznkj.jpg

This is a top fill atomizer. On the top side of the atomizer you can see marked where you need to push the top cap in order to see the fill hole. Fill hole is okay and you can easy fill the tank. So far this top fill system works really good and I didn't have any problems.

You will receive this atomizer with bubble glass tank and capacity of the tank is 5ml which is really good capacity. In the package you will receive one more bubble tank which is really nice, this one also has 5ml capacity which is good.

eiL3qP6.jpg

6eO39YI.jpg

77dep9Z.jpg

On the base you can see some details so you can easily adjust the airflow. On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots and we have a stopper here which is nice, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other one.

With this atomizer you will receive two coils. One of the coils is 904L x2 mesh coil and this coil has 0.2ohm resistance. The oter coil is 904L x1 mesh coil and this coil has 0.15ohm resistance.

tObRhB0.jpg

V7JSteD.jpg

XHGhrkZ.jpg

Mod:

So let me start with build quality, build quality of this device is good, it feels really nice in the hand. This mod works up to 100w and it is powered by one battery. From the top side of the mod you can see the connection, it is a bit raised which is nice because top of the mod will not be scratched from atomizers. Threads here are good and we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin.
On one side of the mod you can see the battery cap. On the cap you can see slot so you can easily take it off. Cap stays in the place because of two magnets but we have a bit play here which will be a con for someone. This device is compatible with 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries witch is really nice. In this mod you can put the battery however you want, you don't have to check the orientation, you can just put the battery inside which is nice.
On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, plus and minus buttons and usb. This device has usb type c port which is really good. The fire button and plus and minus buttons are good. The fire button is clicky and responsive whic is really nice. On this device we don't have color screen but brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything really nice on the sreen.

U7wrcCs.jpg

LWywv9p.jpg

qkTs5nV.jpg

coi2ufe.jpg

You can turn on or turn off this device when you cick 5 times on the fire button and when you turn it on in power mode on the screen you will see:

- Power
- Battery indicator
- W
- Puff counter
- Ohm
- V

When you hold plus and minus buttons you will lock the buttons, you need to do the same to unlock the buttons.
When you click 3 times on the fire button you will enter the menu:

- Mode ( power, vpc, bypass, tc ti, tc ss,tc ni, tcr1,2,3)
- Set ( timeout, coil test, puff, time, c/f, reset)
- Info ( battery, version, temp)
- Exit

LiFMXJv.jpg

My thoughts:

You can buy this kit in different colors which is nice, build quality of the kit is good. Package is also good because you will receive two coils and two tanks. It is nice that atomizer comes with 810 drip tip so you can use your drip tip here if you want. Top fill so far works good and you can fill the tank really easy. Capacity is 5ml which is really good capacity, also it is good that you will receive spare bubble glass tank, but there is no regular glass tank in the package which will be a con. You can adjust the ariflow really easy. This atomizer performs really well, personally I really like subohm tanks from Freemax because flavor on Freemax atomizers is really good. I really like that connection is raised on the mod, you will not scratch the top of the mod. Mod has nicely rounded edges so it is comfortable for using. This mod is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries which is really nice. The battery cap has a bit play which will be a con. Brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything on the screen clearly. We also have usb c here which is nice. In my opinion this kit is more than solid, I really like both, atomizer and mod.

Cons:

- No regular glass tank in the pacakge
- The cap has a bit play

Pros:

- Good package
- Atomizer is compatible with 810 drip tips
- Easy to fill
- 5ml capacity
- Two bubble tanks
- Good flavor
- Conection is a bit raised
- 21700, 20700 and 18650 battery