Become a Patron!

Freemax maxus 200w kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received maxus 200w from Freemax for the purpose of this review.

Freemax maxus colors:

- Green/Red
- Red/Blue
- Blue/Yellow
- Black/Orange
- Yellow/Black
- Orange/Green

qKse7Ba.png

Specifications:

- Size: 135mm x 28mm x 52.4mm
- Output voltage: 0.7 - 8.4V
- Charger: 5v/2A
- Output modes: Power/VPC/Bypass/Tc Ti/Tc Ss/Tc Ni/TCR
- Output wattage: 5-200w
- Battery: Dual 18650 or single 18650 - Smart load tech

In the box:

- Freemax Maxus 200w
- Freemax M pro 2 tank Resin edition (M2 mesh coil 0.2ohm)
- Extra Freemax M1 mesh coil 0.15ohm
- Extra replacement glass 5ml
- Extra o ring
- Type c usb cable
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- User manual

0itvviX.jpg

Freemax maxus comes in a really nice package, with this kit in the package you will receive two coils and two tanks. This kit contains maxus 200w mod and freemax m pro 2 sub ohm tank. I really like the design of the kit, especially I like the atomizer because it looks different than other atomizers. Dimensions of the kit are 135mm x 28mm x 52.4mm.

mONyiUF.jpg

Atomizer:

Freemax m pro 2 tank is 25mm in diameter and it is 60mm in height. Design of the atomizer is really good, it looks really nice in my opinion. Build quality of the atomizer is good, everything is as it should be. On the atomizer you can see some nice details on the top cap and on the airflow control ring, on the top cap you can see "Freemax" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations.

KZdSbOE.jpg

BTcmmfr.jpg

Atomizer comes with one drip tip, drip tip looks nice and it is comfortable for using, drip tip has two orings so you can't use here any other standard 510 or 810 drip tip.
Under drip tip you can see the top cap and here you can see marked where you have to push the top cap in order to fill the tank. When you push the top cap you can see the fill hole and you can really easy fill the tank. So far this top fill system is good and I didn't have any problems.

nFCQYvt.jpg

J10Rt0T.jpg

You can choose the capacity of the atomizer and you can choose between 2ml and 5ml. With regular glass tank capacity is 2ml which is small capacity but with bubble tank capacity is 5ml which is very good capacity and I use this tank here on this atomizer.

With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one coil in the atomizer and the other one in the package. Coil that you will receive preinstalled is M2 mesh coil and resistance of this coil is 0.2ohm, coil that you will receive in the package is M1 coil, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm. On the base you can see details so you can easier adjsut the airflow on this atomizer. On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other one.

HGIl5lF.jpg

naBKdOT.jpg

Mod:

Freemax maxus 200w is interesting mod in my opinion. Design of this mod is really nice in my opinion and I really like mods shaped like this one. In my opinion this mod is very comfortable for using, build quality is good and there is no any sharp edges on the mod. On the mod you can see some details, on one side you can see "Freemax" and from the back of the mod you can see "Maxus 200w". This mod is powered by 2 18650 batteries but it also can work with only one battery which is really good.

F931RHn.jpg

0WeVEsv.jpg

On the top of the mod you can see the connection, threads here are good and pin is gold plated and spring loaded. The connection is a bit raised which I really like because that way you will not scratch the top part of the mod.
From one side of the mod you can see the battery cover and it stays in place because of magnets. THe battery cover has a bit play which is a con in my opinon, you can move it up and down with your finger. When you take off the battery cover you can see the strip so you can remove batteries from the mod easy. This mod is different because in this mod you don't have to be careful when you are putting batteries inside, you can put them how you want which is great. Also this mod can work with only one battery which is great in my opinion because you sometimes may need to insert only one battery while you are waiting other batteries to charge.

FP296UH.jpg

PT9wGPG.jpg

From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, usb port and plus and minus buttons. The fire button is not big but it is clicky and it work good, buttons are also good and there is no any problems here. This device has usb c port which is great. We don't have color screen here but brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything without problems.

You can turn on and turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn on the device in the power mode on the screen you can see:

- Power
- Battery indicator
- W
- Puffs
- Ohm
- V

When you click 3 times on the fire button you will enter the menu:

- Mode (Power, VPC, Bypass, Tc Ti, Tc Ss, Tc Ni, TCR)
- Set (Timeout, Coiltest, Puff, Time, C/F, Reset)
- Info (Battery, version, Temp)
- Exit

sEpb78F.jpg

Smrr58N.jpg

You can lock the device when you hold plus and minus button, you need to do the same to unlock the device. When the device is locked you can use plus and minus but you can vape.

My thoughts:

Design of this kit is really nice in my opinion, I really like the look of the atomizer and I also like the shape of the mod. Package is okay in the package you will receieve two coils and two tanks.
Drip tip that comes pre installed is really nice for using but you can't use here standrad 510 or 810 drip tips which is a con. Top fill so far works really good and you can fill the tank fast and easy. Capacity of the tank is 2ml or 5ml and I think 5ml capacity is really good capacity. You can really easy change the coils here because threads are good. You can also really easy adjust the airflow. This atomizer performs really well, I tryed many sub ohm tanks and I really always want to use sub ohm tank from freemax because their coils are really good and flavor on this atomizer is really good.
Mod is very comfortable for using but it is a bit bigger mod, personally I really like it. The fire button works good so far and I didn't have any problems. We don't have color screen here but brightness of the screen is good and you can't complain abot the screen. We have usb c port here which is good in my opinion. Only con that I can pick for this mod is that battery cover is a bit loose, you can move it up and down with your finger, it can't fall out but it has a bit play. You can really easy put in and take off the batteries here and also you don't have to be careful how you are putting the batteries inside which is great. With this mod you can also use only one battery which is really good in my opinion because sometimes you may need to use only one battery. Mod performs really well, I use it everyday and so far I didn'thave any problems with the mod. So, if you like sub ohm atomizer I would suggest you this atomizer and if cover play don't bother you I would suggest you this mod also because this mod is one really interesting and good mod.

Cons:

- You can't use standard 510 or 810 drip tips here
- Battery cover has a bit play

Pros:

- Good build quality of the mod and atomizer
- Comfortable drip tip
- 5ml capacity
- Easy to fill
- I like the design
- Really good flavor
- Mod is comfortable for using
- You don't have to be careful how you put the batteries inside
- You can easy take off the batteries
- Mod is powered by one or two 18650 batteries
- Usb c
- Mod performs really well

Thanks Freemax
You can buy it here: Maxus 200w kit

oM8vx9j.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I received maxus 200w from Freemax for the purpose of this review.

Freemax maxus colors:

- Green/Red
- Red/Blue
- Blue/Yellow
- Black/Orange
- Yellow/Black
- Orange/Green

qKse7Ba.png

Specifications:

- Size: 135mm x 28mm x 52.4mm
- Output voltage: 0.7 - 8.4V
- Charger: 5v/2A
- Output modes: Power/VPC/Bypass/Tc Ti/Tc Ss/Tc Ni/TCR
- Output wattage: 5-200w
- Battery: Dual 18650 or single 18650 - Smart load tech

In the box:

- Freemax Maxus 200w
- Freemax M pro 2 tank Resin edition (M2 mesh coil 0.2ohm)
- Extra Freemax M1 mesh coil 0.15ohm
- Extra replacement glass 5ml
- Extra o ring
- Type c usb cable
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- User manual

0itvviX.jpg

Freemax maxus comes in a really nice package, with this kit in the package you will receive two coils and two tanks. This kit contains maxus 200w mod and freemax m pro 2 sub ohm tank. I really like the design of the kit, especially I like the atomizer because it looks different than other atomizers. Dimensions of the kit are 135mm x 28mm x 52.4mm.

mONyiUF.jpg

Atomizer:

Freemax m pro 2 tank is 25mm in diameter and it is 60mm in height. Design of the atomizer is really good, it looks really nice in my opinion. Build quality of the atomizer is good, everything is as it should be. On the atomizer you can see some nice details on the top cap and on the airflow control ring, on the top cap you can see "Freemax" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see standard informations.

KZdSbOE.jpg

BTcmmfr.jpg

Atomizer comes with one drip tip, drip tip looks nice and it is comfortable for using, drip tip has two orings so you can't use here any other standard 510 or 810 drip tip.
Under drip tip you can see the top cap and here you can see marked where you have to push the top cap in order to fill the tank. When you push the top cap you can see the fill hole and you can really easy fill the tank. So far this top fill system is good and I didn't have any problems.

nFCQYvt.jpg

J10Rt0T.jpg

You can choose the capacity of the atomizer and you can choose between 2ml and 5ml. With regular glass tank capacity is 2ml which is small capacity but with bubble tank capacity is 5ml which is very good capacity and I use this tank here on this atomizer.

With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one coil in the atomizer and the other one in the package. Coil that you will receive preinstalled is M2 mesh coil and resistance of this coil is 0.2ohm, coil that you will receive in the package is M1 coil, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm. On the base you can see details so you can easier adjsut the airflow on this atomizer. On the airflow control ring you can see two airflow slots and what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the other one.

HGIl5lF.jpg

naBKdOT.jpg

Mod:

Freemax maxus 200w is interesting mod in my opinion. Design of this mod is really nice in my opinion and I really like mods shaped like this one. In my opinion this mod is very comfortable for using, build quality is good and there is no any sharp edges on the mod. On the mod you can see some details, on one side you can see "Freemax" and from the back of the mod you can see "Maxus 200w". This mod is powered by 2 18650 batteries but it also can work with only one battery which is really good.

F931RHn.jpg

0WeVEsv.jpg

On the top of the mod you can see the connection, threads here are good and pin is gold plated and spring loaded. The connection is a bit raised which I really like because that way you will not scratch the top part of the mod.
From one side of the mod you can see the battery cover and it stays in place because of magnets. THe battery cover has a bit play which is a con in my opinon, you can move it up and down with your finger. When you take off the battery cover you can see the strip so you can remove batteries from the mod easy. This mod is different because in this mod you don't have to be careful when you are putting batteries inside, you can put them how you want which is great. Also this mod can work with only one battery which is great in my opinion because you sometimes may need to insert only one battery while you are waiting other batteries to charge.

FP296UH.jpg

PT9wGPG.jpg

From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, usb port and plus and minus buttons. The fire button is not big but it is clicky and it work good, buttons are also good and there is no any problems here. This device has usb c port which is great. We don't have color screen here but brightness of the screen is good and you can see everything without problems.

You can turn on and turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn on the device in the power mode on the screen you can see:

- Power
- Battery indicator
- W
- Puffs
- Ohm
- V

When you click 3 times on the fire button you will enter the menu:

- Mode (Power, VPC, Bypass, Tc Ti, Tc Ss, Tc Ni, TCR)
- Set (Timeout, Coiltest, Puff, Time, C/F, Reset)
- Info (Battery, version, Temp)
- Exit

sEpb78F.jpg

Smrr58N.jpg

You can lock the device when you hold plus and minus button, you need to do the same to unlock the device. When the device is locked you can use plus and minus but you can vape.

My thoughts:

Design of this kit is really nice in my opinion, I really like the look of the atomizer and I also like the shape of the mod. Package is okay in the package you will receieve two coils and two tanks.
Drip tip that comes pre installed is really nice for using but you can't use here standrad 510 or 810 drip tips which is a con. Top fill so far works really good and you can fill the tank fast and easy. Capacity of the tank is 2ml or 5ml and I think 5ml capacity is really good capacity. You can really easy change the coils here because threads are good. You can also really easy adjust the airflow. This atomizer performs really well, I tryed many sub ohm tanks and I really always want to use sub ohm tank from freemax because their coils are really good and flavor on this atomizer is really good.
Mod is very comfortable for using but it is a bit bigger mod, personally I really like it. The fire button works good so far and I didn't have any problems. We don't have color screen here but brightness of the screen is good and you can't complain abot the screen. We have usb c port here which is good in my opinion. Only con that I can pick for this mod is that battery cover is a bit loose, you can move it up and down with your finger, it can't fall out but it has a bit play. You can really easy put in and take off the batteries here and also you don't have to be careful how you are putting the batteries inside which is great. With this mod you can also use only one battery which is really good in my opinion because sometimes you may need to use only one battery. Mod performs really well, I use it everyday and so far I didn'thave any problems with the mod. So, if you like sub ohm atomizer I would suggest you this atomizer and if cover play don't bother you I would suggest you this mod also because this mod is one really interesting and good mod.

Cons:

- You can't use standard 510 or 810 drip tips here
- Battery cover has a bit play

Pros:

- Good build quality of the mod and atomizer
- Comfortable drip tip
- 5ml capacity
- Easy to fill
- I like the design
- Really good flavor
- Mod is comfortable for using
- You don't have to be careful how you put the batteries inside
- You can easy take off the batteries
- Mod is powered by one or two 18650 batteries
- Usb c
- Mod performs really well

Thanks Freemax
You can buy it here: Maxus 200w kit

oM8vx9j.jpg
Fan or not of the colour scheme personally, good review. ?

VU Sponsors