Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
For anyone interested in these excellent coils eightvape has 5-packs on sale for $6.99 which is super cheap. The cheapest I’ve seen before this was $10 and some change. Not trying to be an advertisement and I don’t work for them I just love these coils and my VU friends so I thought I’d post to try and save y’all some loot.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ok first off Merry Christmas and for those of you who love vaping these bomb Freemax coils eightvape currently has 5-packs of the NX2 & the newer TNX2 coils for 99¢!!!! Yea you read that right 99¢ for a 5-pack of the best coils on the market. I just bought 10 packs (50 coils) for $9 and some change. I’m not sure if I should go buy 20 more packs at this price because I can use this tank the rest of my life even with the Deeming. Oh and Fireluke 2 tanks are $8.99 so if you don’t have a tank that uses these coils get one of them two. Just to be a miser I used the code RVT11 to knock of some more cash. I fully expect the ghosts of Christmas to come visit me tonight for using a coupon code on a stupid amazing deal. Oh well fuck tiny Tim and the rest of the Cratchit’s I’m gonna be a miser, bring on the ghosts and Merry Christmas to my VU fam

VU Sponsors