Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-smokers-at-lower-risk-of-getting-coronavirus

upload_2020-4-25_23-19-24.png
:bunny: <--This is me waiting to see how tobacco control in the US is going to try to twist this one.

I knew there was a reason that they kind of just stopped mentioning vaping entirely on TV when talking about what to avoid during Covid19.

It's going to be a blast watching them attempt go from "Nicotine Evil" to "Nicotine Saves Lives" and back to "Nicotine Evil" again all while the public loses even more trust in them.:bliss:

I have already seen political pundits on TV bitching about the W.H.O. because their entire existence is to combat infectious disease worldwide but instead they have been wasting funding on vices such as sugar, tobacco, alcohol, and vaping for an entire decade.

It will take no time at all before these same political pundits apply the same logic to our United States CDC (aka Centers for DISEASE CONTROL) since controlling infectious disease is the entire reason for their existence.
They have been pulling the exact same shit as the W.H.O. has for the past decade.

Trying to control people instead of trying to control disease is/was not the reason for the CDC's existence.

We have an FDA & ATF for that shit

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell em they can get a great deal on some low power devices and 50mg salt juice if they buy in bulk.

VU Sponsors