Become a Patron!

Fresh raspberries

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, first post! Hope you enjoy this. Got a big FA order so i'm still working through stand alone percentages etc. Here's an easy one i cooked up.

FA- Raspberry-7%
FA-Lemon Sicily- . 5%

I like it at 70vg/30pg and 4mg/ml but adjust accordingly to your taste

To me it tastes like a fresh raspberry, not real sweet but the flavor is there. Lemon sicily was used hoping to get a sweeter pop from the raspberry. Thinking this might be good with a bit of FA-meringue or maybe 1% FA-custard? Just a thought. :D

I thought i might also add that i am vaping this at 40 watts on the siegeli 100 watt with a dual twisted 26 9/10 wrap reading at .4 ohms installed on my royal hunter clone at half airflow.
Enjoy guys!

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think FA Custard would be nice in that, but WOW that's some raspberry, LOL. I can hardly take that flavor above 0.5% Strong one :D

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was definitely going for a more in your face type flavor, however i used FA percentage notes from someone on here and it recommended 6-7% as a stand alone. But i do like a little more flavoring :)

Last edited:

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey msakhawy, that's the same spreadsheet i was using! Definitely a cool little guide, just wish it was in English so i could read their notes.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey msakhawy, that's the same spreadsheet i was using! Definitely a cool little guide, just wish it was in English so i could read their notes.
Right side is the English :)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't see forest fruit or joy on the list. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
They are new flavors. Joy @ 2%....I would start off lower and work your way up. Forest fruit ...it reads to start off at 1% but their are reviews that advise 2-3%. I just placed my order for the latter and they shipped it earlier. I am excited to try it. You should follow HIC- Head in the clouds, he is the master of flavor that deserves true respect for everything he has done here. I have tried a few of his recipes, I purchased Strawberry Frapp at his store and I love it. Although....he does prefer a strong coffee vape to myself. I reworked it at a lower dose and it is wonderful. You should look him up...He is truly a God

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So im trying to add in some FA - Custard. Im thinking 3% FA-raspberry, .5% lemon sicily, 1 % FA-custard. Wondering how that looks to you guys, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So im trying to add in some FA - Custard. Im thinking 3% FA-raspberry, .5% lemon sicily, 1 % FA-custard. Wondering how that looks to you guys, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Looks good. Just remember that custard FA have a tiny bit of undertone of lemon...not a lot...just a tiny sprinkle of lemon zest...and needs a few days to steep (if you can wait that long :) )

Your recipie also has room to grow. If you don't have enough rassberry you have space to add without being over flavored and muting everything.

VU Sponsors