Become a Patron!

Friday Feedback: What's Next in the E-Cigarette Debate?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know people who went to Harvard..Hell I know people that taught at Harvard....the thing that really impressed me about them is how stupid some of them were...when you are part of the great unwashed you are told over and over again that you aren't as smart or as wise or as educated as the leaders of the country that impose their will by using the state to put a gun to your head for your own good. I expected more and was surprised to find out how..outside of their own field how these Ivy leauge douchebags were incrediblly mundane,and uninformed....
It baffels me why we, like grubby medevial serfs still knuckle our forelocks to people who tell us they are experts....why we give up our own thinking to what are basiclly the unexceptional childeren of fathers rich enough to buy their imbecile childeren a degree from the Ivy leauge....that these people are uncorruptble, and honest and wise....when in fact they are incredibelly average people who are trying to protect theri cushy lives by serving the uber rich who pay them to ...lie.

VU Sponsors