Become a Patron!

ENDED - From Australia to.... 1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi all. Been here a while, been very welcomed.
So as a thanks I want to give a bit of OZ to someone.
Its not going to be Vape related. You can get that anywhere. This is personal, from me to whomever wins.
It will be Aussie historically and personally from here.
I will say this though.
Dont bother to all the competition jockeys, non contributors to this forum, I know who they are.
If you don't contribute to the check in, diy recipes, humour or any other sections that are part of the general great supportive community here and just vulture off of the Competition section ill edit you out.
You Are Not Welcome And Will Not Win. If I dont recognise you or are a Troll your out.
At the end I will ask a Mod here to check for me too, then get them to do the draw so as to show no unfair preference or choice. I can't be fairer than that.
So to all of you here that are part of this great community of contributors you are more than welcome to put your name in. Wherever you are.
Number yourself like this on a list....
1 Jimbo
2 Cindy
3 Jack.....

You get the drift.
Will call the winner, open until the 11th of January, to give a chance to anyone not here right now.
Cheers.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi all. Been here a while, been very welcomed.
So as a thanks I want to give a bit of OZ to someone.
Its not going to be Vape related. You can get that anywhere. This is personal, from me to whomever wins.
It will be Aussie historically and personally from here.
I will say this though.
Dont bother to all the competition jockeys, non contributors to this forum, I know who they are.
If you don't contribute to the check in, diy recipes, humour or any other sections that are part of the general great supportive community here and just vulture off of the Competition section ill edit you out.
You Are Not Welcome And Will Not Win. If I dont recognise you or are a Troll your out.
At the end I will ask a Mod here to check for me too, then get them to do the draw so as to show no unfair preference or choice. I can't be fairer than that.
So to all of you here that are part of this great community of contributors you are more than welcome to put your name in. Wherever you are.
Number yourself like this on a list....
1 Jimbo
2 Cindy
3 Jack.....

You get the drift.
Will call the winner, open until the 11th of January, to give a chance to anyone not here right now.
Cheers.
1. SteveS45
#2. AJVAPES

Seems I am the only one who has seen this so far,unless I am totally lost. This might be seen more if it were moved from deals and steals to VU challenge. damn steve beat me

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
1. SteveS45
2. AJVAPES
3. Boshears
4. Bam Bam
5. Huckleberried
6. gopher_byrd
7. Vapin4Joy
8. Doomsday Vaper
9. Nailz
10. Countrypami
11. 5150sick

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1.SteveS45
2. AJVAPES
3. Boshears
4. Bam Bam
5. Huckleberried
6. gopher_byrd
7. Vapin4Joy
8. Doomsday Vaper
9. Nailz
10. Countrypami
11. 5150sick
12. DaBunny
13. Wb80
14. PaulS
15. Nextron
16. Jimi
17. Bigdaddybrink
18. DogMan
19. Rhianne
20. Amber Petti
21. JuicyLucy (our Hawaiian friend!)

Not seeing @Jimi or @bigdaddybrink1 you both just got added. And @DogMan ......no escape
I'll remember others....you wont escape....
Memory kicked in... @Rhianne @Amber Petti how can I forget the first two that welcomed me.
Doh....and Lucy.. @JuicyLucy

Last edited:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.SteveS45
2. AJVAPES
3. Boshears
4. Bam Bam
5. Huckleberried
6. gopher_byrd
7. Vapin4Joy
8. Doomsday Vaper
9. Nailz
10. Countrypami
11. 5150sick
12. DaBunny
13. Wb80
14. PaulS
15. Nextron
16. Jimi
17. Bigdaddybrink
18. DogMan

Not seeing @Jimi or @bigdaddybrink1 you both just got added. And @DogMan ......no escape
I'll remember others....you wont escape....
it is a very nice thing you are doing, and i will watch with interest. But i have no need nor want of anything, thank you

1.SteveS45
2. AJVAPES
3. Boshears
4. Bam Bam
5. Huckleberried
6. gopher_byrd
7. Vapin4Joy
8. Doomsday Vaper
9. Nailz
10. Countrypami
11. 5150sick
12. DaBunny
13. Wb80
14. PaulS
15. Nextron
16. Jimi
17. Bigdaddybrink

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, cool, thank you

1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. DogMan
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi

Last edited:

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was under the impression that if you participated in sections such as DIY recipes & Give a word take a word. That was considered contributing?
I.e. the platinum contributor designation.
Evidently this was meant for a more close knit clique.
My apologies for the misunderstanding.
Happy New Year @Smigo

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was under the impression that if you participated in sections such as DIY recipes & Give a word take a word. That was considered contributing?
I.e. the platinum contributor designation.
Evidently this was meant for a more close knit clique.
My apologies for the misunderstanding.
Happy New Year @Smigo
Hi mate. All forum contributors. Body has many parts. Im not into rebuilding but there are plenty who are and may rarely venture out of certain forum sections. That doesn't exclude them at all. Even if I have never communicated with them.
Only exclusions are the Competition Jockeys and a certain Troll here. One Comp jockey I know of that is in them all actually runs an online vape shop in a European country.
Stay in.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi

@Bam Bam
Dogman graciously declined so you get his place 11

@Smoky Blue ...... in?

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi

@Bam Bam
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF

Skol dood!
I don't really need much, but I am curious what fun Aussie object may be in the works here. ;)

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi

@Bam Bam

@Smoky Blue ...... in?
Thank You @Smigo
Ya, come on @Smoky Blue join in ❤️

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Doomsday Vaper
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF
20. Doomsday Vaper

Id also like to invite in as lifes too short and I may get P'd off at times and express it, like we all do if we are all truly honest with ourselves.

@nadalama
@MrMeowgi
Join in please.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
1. SteveS45
2. AJVAPES
3. Boshears
4. Bam Bam
5. Huckleberried
6. gopher_byrd
7. Vapin4Joy
8. Doomsday Vaper
9. Nailz
10. Countrypami
11. 5150sick
12. DaBunny <--DAT ME #12

den @Jimi came along and eather i slipped to

read dis dang list again....
@Doomsday Vaper
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF
20. Doomsday Vaper

15th ??? orrrrrrrr I GOT kicked right out of the running..'

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sob
sob
sob

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1. SteveS45
2. AJVAPES
3. Boshears
4. Bam Bam
5. Huckleberried
6. gopher_byrd
7. Vapin4Joy
8. Doomsday Vaper
9. Nailz
10. Countrypami
11. 5150sick
12. DaBunny <--DAT ME #12

den @Jimi came along and eather i slipped to

read dis dang list again....
@Doomsday Vaper
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. Two White Wolves
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF
20. Doomsday Vaper

15th ??? orrrrrrrr I GOT kicked right out of the running..'

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sob
sob
sob
It looks like I got kicked out completely.....:drunk::gaah::cuss2:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Smigo , Cool :shades: Thank you

@Jimi , thank you for remembering me :hug:

@ajvapes , added you back in... put you in the #4 spot where I was.

@Smigo , hope what I did is alright with you :question:

1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. AJVAPES
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF
20. Doomsday Vaper
21. 2WhiteWolves

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. AJVAPES
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF
20. Doomsday Vaper
21. 2WhiteWolves
22. misswish1

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Giving it a bump in case anyone missed it. Will ask a Mod to draw it on the 13th USA time. As there is a bit of time difference. Was going to ask the 12th but so as there is no confusion, probably im the only confused one ? , will get drawn the 13th. Your date.
Anyway, clear as mud.
The gift will be posted to the winner just before or near the end of January. Sounds odd right? But it goes through 2 stages in the preperation. First stage is almost over and second will be done by when I said, then sent. Curious and odd sounding I know but just letting all know so as the winner doesn't worry that its taken longer than anticipated to arrive.
Sorry any friends here if I have not mentioned you to join in as I have issues even remembering my passwords and things, hey my misses reminds me of my own and her birthdays and if I lived alone my own would pass without me realising, you are not things just my heads a bit sieve like at times, my misses will agree to that.
:)
Cheers all and good luck ?

Last edited:

Boshears

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Giving it a bump in case anyone missed it. Will ask a Mod to draw it on the 13th USA time. As there is a bit of time difference. Was going to ask the 12th but so as there is no confusion, probably im the only confused one ? , will get drawn the 13th. Your date.
Anyway, clear as mud.
The gift will be posted to the winner just before or near the end of January. Sounds odd right? But it goes through 2 stages in the preperation. First stage is almost over and second will be done by when I said, then sent. Curios and odd sounding I know but just letting all know so as the winner doesn't worry that its taken longer than anticipated to arrive.
Sorry any friends here if I have not mentioned you to join in as I have issues even remembering my passwords and things, hey my misses reminds me of my own and her birthdays and if I lived alone my own would pass without me realising, you are not things just my heads a bit sieve like at times, my misses will agree to that.
Sounds good.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Anyway, clear as mud.
The gift will be posted to the winner just before or near the end of January. Sounds odd right? But it goes through 2 stages in the preperation. First stage is almost over and second will be done by when I said, then sent. Curios and odd sounding I know but just letting all know so as the winner doesn't worry that its taken longer than anticipated to arrive.
do we have a right to REFUSE da prize if we want to???

1610188927140.png1610188927140.png1610188927140.png

i mean what if its your ELECTRIC bill for da year?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
do we have a right to REFUSE da prize if we want to???

View attachment 176101View attachment 176101View attachment 176101

i mean what if its your ELECTRIC bill for da year?
Nope, your in, end of story. No ifs or buts. There is a no exit clause. I created it after watching my favourite friend Daffy. At least my Mom told me he was....hmmmmm.....
"A person cannot refuse the prize unless all of the following. A meteor shower from the Galaxy Nebo Zimba Nexo, 35 African Elephants storm through the living room, 4 Penguins fly through the window, 8 Albatross land on the dining room table and invite 6 lost tribe Pygmys with poison darts blow pipes singing Queens ......

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, your in, end of story. No ifs or buts. There is a no exit clause. I created it after watching my favourite friend Daffy. At least my Mom told me he was....hmmmmm.....
"A person cannot refuse the prize unless all of the following. A meteor shower from the Galaxy Nebo Zimba Nexo, 35 African Elephants storm through the living room, 4 Penguins fly through the window, 8 Albatross land on the dining room table and invite 6 lost tribe Pygmys with poison darts blow pipes singing Queens ......
, hilarious

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Giving it a bump in case anyone missed it. Will ask a Mod to draw it on the 13th USA time. As there is a bit of time difference. Was going to ask the 12th but so as there is no confusion, probably im the only confused one , will get drawn the 13th. Your date.
Anyway, clear as mud.
The gift will be posted to the winner just before or near the end of January. Sounds odd right? But it goes through 2 stages in the preperation. First stage is almost over and second will be done by when I said, then sent. Curious and odd sounding I know but just letting all know so as the winner doesn't worry that its taken longer than anticipated to arrive.
Cheers all and good luck
If it is home made food. Check customs will allow it. I don't think that the yanks can receive non commercial packaged food

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If it is home made food. Check customs will allow it. I don't think that the yanks can receive non commercial packaged food
Id love to send them some of my home made Roo jerky! But im sure it would be incinerated. Or eaten on the sly. ?

Have spent a few years perfecting my Roo jerky and reckon is better than shop stuff. Id like to think so any way. :)
It, the gift, involves curing of adhesives and the likes. And im using my own nose as the guide.
I get plenty of allergies to many many adhesives, paints and similar so im using my nose. The reason is I dont want anything to trigger an "alert" going through customs by them picking up anything that could be classed as volatile. Nothing will be. But Id bet if I sent too early the give offs until cured would trigger an alert. And I can ussure the contents will be 100% non volatile nor bio problem in any way shape or form.
But I need to be sure it will not trigger or throw a false alert.
It will not do so I think taking the time it will.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depend g on size of said item. Amazon sells smell proof vinyl bags/pouches for sale. I know that's a hassle as well. But they definitely work.
I picked this one up for $17 I believe it was.
The dimensions of this one is 11x6 inches. I've seen a few larger but then they get into hard cases and duffle bag size which I'm sure is overkill and I'm sure your way will be sufficient.
Edit: brain spasm but this isn't vinyl. It is the same material as a book bag. There are inner layers that make it work.
7684d3ae99de9b57f1c163c5dfa39a9e.jpg

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. AJVAPES
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF
20. Doomsday Vaper
21. 2WhiteWolves
22. misswish1
23. bobnat

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Depend g on size of said item. Amazon sells smell proof vinyl bags/pouches for sale. I know that's a hassle as well. But they definitely work.
I picked this one up for $17 I believe it was.
The dimensions of this one is 11x6 inches. I've seen a few larger but then they get into hard cases and duffle bag size which I'm sure is overkill and I'm sure your way will be sufficient.
Edit: brain spasm but this isn't vinyl. It is the same material as a book bag. There are inner layers that make it work.
7684d3ae99de9b57f1c163c5dfa39a9e.jpg

Get in @MrMeowgi your more than welcome to. You've given plenty to others.
Past is past. Id like to see you stay in mate.
1. gopher-byrd
2. Vapejunkie
3. My Magic Mist
4. AJVAPES
5. Snapdragon
6. Rhianne
7. Huckelberried
8. 5150sick
9. Steve S45
10. Juicy Lucy
11. Bam Bam
12. Vapin4joy
13. Nailz
14. Wb80
15. Dabunny
16. Country Pami
17. Boshears
18. Jimi
19. CaFF
20. Doomsday Vaper
21. 2WhiteWolves
22. misswish1
23. bobnat
24. Mr Meowgi

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely an awesome thing here.
I managed to get some seashells from there either last year or the year before. The wife collects them so I messaged a few different members her and asked for a favor. Really awesome but @DogMan was nice enough to hit the beaches and hunt us some shells. Also got some from Alaska in Port Valdez. I have plans for the Hawaiian shells next.
But honestly just trying to figure out how I can be a live in landscaper and my wife could cater. That'll be another adventure in itself if we could work it out. @JuicyLucy. Ha ha.
I always hear f om my wife, if we make it somewhere tropical I better be prepared to stay there or come back home hy myself. Lol.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Smigo Please see your PM's

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely an awesome thing here.
I managed to get some seashells from there either last year or the year before. The wife collects them so I messaged a few different members her and asked for a favor. Really awesome but @DogMan was nice enough to hit the beaches and hunt us some shells. Also got some from Alaska in Port Valdez. I have plans for the Hawaiian shells next.
But honestly just trying to figure out how I can be a live in landscaper and my wife could cater. That'll be another adventure in itself if we could work it out. @JuicyLucy. Ha ha.
I always hear f om my wife, if we make it somewhere tropical I better be prepared to stay there or come back home hy myself. Lol.

Have you wondered why the people from the Tropics never colonized the world? Because there was no reason to leave. It was all those miserable pricks from Europe who were dying to get the fuck out of there who roamed the world looking for something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors