Become a Patron!

From the other place...

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
Hi Folks,

I am a veteran and a reviewer from the other place. My journey started in October 2011 with "South Beach Smokes" :eek:
I joined the other forum in Jan 2012 and learned a lot. I bought and sold many many devices. I was on Go-Go's for quite a while...then GG's..then Provari's...the list goes on and on.
I actually quit smoking when I started vaping back then! I also quit everything about a year and a half ago :p

But last summer I picked up an analog again and started smoking for about 2 months before I went back to vaping. :( I primarily use regulated box mods now and have already aquired quite a bit of gear.

I am glad there is another forum that has gathered tremendous momentum and is actually leading the pack...THIS ONE !!

Happy New Year to all!!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and peace and vaping and all that good stuff. ;<))

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Pauli! I think you'll like it here....

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you decided to leave the forces of evil and join us here!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Family! Glad you found us, glad you kicked the stinkies and as always, Keep it Foggy!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello PaulieD. Welcome, welcome. You probably already know a lot of people here, so you'll feel right at home. And you get the comfy chair!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. It's okay to say the name of the other place and not get in trouble. Very little censorship here.

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. It's okay to say the name of the other place and not get in trouble. Very little censorship here.
Gee,
I belong to a few different forums (not all vaping) and I am PaulieD everywhere.....the original by the way.
I don't what else I could call myself, but I have been called some choice names over the years!! :cool:

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
Thank AmandaD and Hello,
That's a switch because if it wasn't for bad timing, I would have no timing at all....usually

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Folks,

I am a veteran and a reviewer from the other place. My journey started in October 2011 with "South Beach Smokes" :eek:
I joined the other forum in Jan 2012 and learned a lot. I bought and sold many many devices. I was on Go-Go's for quite a while...then GG's..then Provari's...the list goes on and on.
I actually quit smoking when I started vaping back then! I also quit everything about a year and a half ago :p

But last summer I picked up an analog again and started smoking for about 2 months before I went back to vaping. :( I primarily use regulated box mods now and have already aquired quite a bit of gear.

I am glad there is another forum that has gathered tremendous momentum and is actually leading the pack...THIS ONE !!

Happy New Year to all!!
Nice to formally meet you Paulie, and I smile when I hear someone who has owned a GG, as I had a few of them myself, those were the days of memories and fast paced creations, now-a-days its even faster the new models that are coming out, Great to have you here & Welcome :)

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
Hello PaulieD. Welcome, welcome. You probably already know a lot of people here, so you'll feel right at home. And you get the comfy chair!

Hi Huckleberried,

Your name, of course, reminds me of my youth and watching Huckleberry Houndog and his friends. Back when dinosaurs were roaming the earth :)

PaulieD

Member For 5 Years
Welcome Pauli! I think you'll like it here....
Hi Zanazam,

I am like the world's biggest trekkie. I love, love, love Mr. Spock
"Live Long and Prosper" is a pretty good Happy New Year slogan when you think about it....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Zanazam,

"Live Long and Prosper" is a pretty good Happy New Year slogan when you think about it....
tumblr_ms6tzfyN2n1spk65vo1_500_zps5c51e5d3.jpg

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi driver379,

Cute kid in the avatar, I have 4 and 3 grandkids.....man where did the time go??? We've got 3 and 8 grandkids, Not sure where the time went but I'm sure when I wake up everyone will tell me what a good time we had!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Heya PaulieD, Greetings!! :)

I think you'll dig this then....

tGieoNx.jpg

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welome to you, (nooow I find this sub-)...I own a Star Fleet Technical Manual, purchased in '75, or so...missing the slip-in, but the vinyl cover's still good.

whiteshadow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welome to you, (nooow I find this sub-)...I own a Star Fleet Technical Manual, purchased in '75, or so...missing the slip-in, but the vinyl cover's still good.
WOW, my brother and I had one also.... I think he took his with him, tho...

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Paulie. Make yourself at home, this is the base of the Revolution.

TIM JOHNSON

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all new to forums,I have been On the juice for a few months now. 20 year smoker and have never felt better. I can breath smell and taste all of my food, its wonderful.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU:cool:

VU Sponsors