Become a Patron!

Frosty Science by The Cloud Chemist - Review By Ben28

Frosty Science by The Cloud Chemist
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-15 at 19.29.18.jpeg
This Saturday I bring you a new liquid. This is Frosty Science from The Cloud Chemist, provided by Vapeo24.

According to the brand; ``This liquid is an invitation to relive those unforgettable morning moments, when a bowl of glazed cereal was the perfect prelude to a day full of adventures. But the experience doesn't end there; Each inhalation is complemented by a soft and comforting finish of sweet milk, creating a perfect harmony of flavors that caresses your palate and awakens your senses.´´

In the olfactory aspect, we can perceive cereals known to the vast majority, for me, these remind me of the classic Corn Flakes, those cereal flakes that almost all of us have tried. The nuance of milk is not noticeable in the smell, but I will warn you that when vaping it does add a nuance of creaminess and softness to the liquid. I have nothing more to say in this regard, simply, cornflakes.

On the other hand, vaping is where things change slightly. The taste is sweet, in fact, the liquid is promoted as cereals with sugar and milk. We cannot taste the milk as such, but we notice a nuance of creaminess added to the liquid. It is a very well recreated flavor, which closely resembles real cereals.

In short, it is a liquid that recreates the flavor of cereals very well and is sweet, so if you don't like dessert liquids, you should avoid it. But, would you try it knowing that it costs €19.90? In my opinion, it is very good to try, but I would not have it as a daily liquid at all.

VU Sponsors