Become a Patron!

Fruit circles with milk

Tonyboy420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got fruit circles with milk and did 4% fruit circles 3% blueberry and 1% sweet cream I kept it simple cause I don't have many flavors yet but as a shake and vape it tasted completely awful with no taste of cereal at all and I hint of blueberry. My friend said I should try it with green apple but I figured I'd get some people's advice first. Did I just not use enough or too much or does it just not go good with blueberry? Any advice is much appreciated

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fruit circles really, really, really needs a good steep. When I use it, I microwave it for about 12 seconds, give it a good shake, then let it sit for about 4 days, shaking several times a day.

Tonyboy420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks I guess I'll just wait a few more days it tastes better today after steeping for just a day but I'll let it sit for a few more days

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mixed a looper clone a few months ago and it tasted awful, just of lemons TWO weeks later. Was going to bin it but left it in the cupboard....after a month it was actually nice n creamy. If you are steepin gin a cupboard I would leave it there for 3 weeks and see what its like after that

ziggzagg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Add a little berry crunch or order it if you don't have it yet. Makes it delicious at least to me anyway.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree crunch berry is better. Check out Wayne walkers cereal milk. Tounguefuck is a decent recipe too.

Tonyboy420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow I tried that fruit circles with milk today and it was pretty good it tastes just like fruit loops with a little extradite blueberry taste from the blueberry that I put in it then I handed my mod to my dad and told him to tell me what it was and he said that's front loops make me a bottle I think I just found my ADV... for now. Thanks for the advice everybody I'm going to Order berry crunch now and see if I can make it even better

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have the new "with milk" version, but I find a blend with TFA Silly Rabbit helps calm the Fruit Circles down quite a bit, though it still takes center stage...

VU Sponsors