Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
logo.jpg

soon to be for sale at http://www.lunarliquid.com

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice man! I love it when stuff like this happens. I have no whip cream:(, I was using a combination of meringue and fresh cream, but don't know if it will work since the meringue seems different to me now. I vote for Lemon, raspberry, or a combo of the two. Hopefully FA will come out with a safe version of whip cream.

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
Should i shouldn't i, I've tried so many times with fruit and failed.
But 3 creams sounds very appetising. Think ill give it a go.
Thanks for the share Zaroba.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is a lot of work, kudos to you zaroba! Thank you for sharing it with us. There are so many variations, could vape for months on just this! :D

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the share Zaroba, sounds really tasty, I'll give it a try next time I mix!

talonz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please do not repost outside of VU

Been on a fruit and cream kick lately. Had made a simple cherry cream that I loved, even let a few friends sample it and they loved it as well. Even a friend who said he didn't typically like cherry flavors loved it.

Version 1 was as follows:
2% FA Cherry
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Whipped Cream
1% FA Fresh Cream

Ran out of the first batch I had made.
But I had no FA Fresh Cream left, so I added some other stuff.
Tastes even better.

So, this is Version 2. Comes out more like a candy.
Main base is:
1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Whipped Cream
1% FA Vanilla Tahiti
0.5% FA Marshmallow - for additional sweetness. Raise or lower for desired sweetness.

Add to that one of the following. I have tried all of these so far.
2% FA Banana
4% FA Orange
2% FA Cherry
2% FA Peach - Not a big fan of peach flavors, but this tastes great.
2% FA Coffee Espresso - Tastes like Tiramisu
2% FA Strawberry - bit strong, might be better at 1.5%
2% FA Lemon Sicily - tastes like a lemon candy, but not sour
2% FA Lime Sicily - Comes out just as good as lemon. Was kinda surprised.
5% FA Peanut - Even at 5%, it doesn't seem to have a peanut taste.
2% FA Raspberry - I'm not a big fan of raspberry, but this is pretty good. Strong though, might be better at 1.5% or 1%
2% FW Dark Chocolate - comes out like fudge. Might be better with FA Cocoa and/or FA Chocolate but I am out of the first and nearly out of the second so didn't want to use it.
4% FA Cinnamon Ceylon - I started out at 2%, it had a mild cinnamon taste, upped it to 4% to make it stronger. But cinnamon is really something you need to base your own preference on. Starting out low and gradually increasing it until it's as strong as you like.
2% FA Grape Concord - At 2% there is a mild grape flavor to the vapor. But the liquid itself also has a slight perfume scent to it. Might be able to coax more taste out of it, but previous experiments with Grape Concord have yielded a very fine line between no flavor -> flavor -> perfume taste.

These are all coming out great and I am tempted to try many other flavors as well.
Might even try some other non-fruit flavors.

Please note that I use a 0.14 ohm dripper @ 75-90 watts. Flavor may be different on your setup.
For best results make a small bottle to sample and tweak the flavor the way you like before making a bigger bottle
Thanks for the detailed results!

wetmini

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would love to try this but don't have whipped cream. Would you have any suggestions for a sub flavour that would keep it as close to the original as possible?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would love to try this but don't have whipped cream. Would you have any suggestions for a sub flavour that would keep it as close to the original as possible?

Honestly, no real clue.

But if it was me,
If doing version 2, then I would use FA Fresh Cream in place of the whipped cream. Failing that, perhaps more marshmallow.
For version 1, I would likely use Marshmallow in place of whipped cream.

wetmini

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly, no real clue.

But if it was me,
If doing version 2, then I would use FA Fresh Cream in place of the whipped cream. Failing that, perhaps more marshmallow.
For version 1, I would likely use Marshmallow in place of whipped cream.

Sounds good. I will be adding this to my "to be mixed" list and will let you know how it turns out with the subs.

wetmini

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you have TFA Whipped Cream? It's pretty good.

I don't have that either unfortunately. Seems like anytime I find a recipe I want to try, I'm 1 or 2 flavours short as I just started 3 weeks ago. I am up to 87 flavours right now though. I am thinking by next order I will have most flavours I need. Assuming someone gets Joy in stock.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I can't say the TFA Whipped Cream is a need, I only use it from time to time. If you have the Meringue, you could try a tiny percent of that with Fresh Cream maybe. OR just Fresh Cream.

Disturbance

Member For 4 Years
I dont have Vanilla Tahiti, Whipped Cream or Marshamallow, yet, so I tried this out

1% FA Vienna Cream
1% FA Cream Fresh
1% FA Vanilla Classic
2% FA Strawberry

Very nice! Im going to order the missing flavours though on my next order.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I made the raspberry version of this up last night. It's great! I've definitely had this candy before and enjoyed it as much as I'm digging this vape! I might try adding some Koolada to the next batch to have something a little mentholy. Thanks for the share.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors