Become a Patron!

Fruit Whip... Cloned!

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok the newest flavor from my favorite vendor was, for once, nice and easy to get nailed down pretty close. Not saying it's 100%, but it sure ticks the box for me.

Intended to be big on juicy sweet fruitiness with just a dash of cream to top it off. This is big flavor for just 10% flavoring. It's easy on coils too. Can shake and vape but I find its just a tad harsh at first and definitely better after at least few days steep.

4.5% FA Fuji Apple
2% TPA Dragon Fruit
1% FA Pear
0.5% CAP Kiwi Strawberry
1% TPA Vanilla Swirl
1% FA Caramel

Hope someone enjoys it!

RECIPE NOTES
FA FUJI APPLE: Most probably know this flavor already. It's like a mix of those soft crunch apples that are almost yellow in colour. At 4.5% in this mix you get a really delicious, well rounded juicy apple flavor that doesn't overpower.
TPA DRAGON FRUIT: I say this is one of the most useful flavors out there. It does for fruit what FA Fresh Cream does for cream. Around 2% tames acidity coming from other acidic fruits such as apple, kiwi etc. On top of that it provides the sweetness and juiciness that I find is often lacking from otherwise really authentic fruit flavorings. It doesn't add much in the way of its own flavor profile and just seems to make other fruits in the mix more authentic.
FA PEAR: Mixes great with FA Fuji, another good one for adding sweetness and juiciness, but this also brings its own strong flavor. 1% is just right here. Any higher and I find I get a weird perfumey harshness that makes my throat tickle and close up. Perhaps that's just me though.
CAP KIWI STRAWBERRY: Suprisingly strong for Capella, and I find its unbearably sweet in any mix over 1%. At 0.5% here, it mainly just adds a little something extra that works with TPA Dragon Fruit to helps Fruit Whip from being straight up apples and pears.
TPA VANILLA SWIRL: In all honesty, contrary to KILOs other flavors, cream is not really the focus here. Cream in the original Fruit Whip is so light, that you could probably get away with subbing Vanilla Swirl and not be missing too much. At 1% here, it adds the faint vanilla taste and fluffy whip cream texture were looking for.
FA CARAMEL: The sweetness from FA Caramel blends great with vanilla swirl to give the cream some sweetness of its own. Additionally, although its only 1%, the dark flavor note contrasts really well with FA Fuji.

Last edited:

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where did you purchase this? I've never run across CAP Kiwi Strawberry

Edit... I think I did find it on the Capella web site. Does yours have Stevia in it?

Im in the UK so got mine from chefs vapour. I can tell there is definitely stevia in it, even though it isn't mentioned on the re-branded bottle that mine came in.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought so too.....one of our little Daintanee's recipes was posted on that site awhile back, but at least they credited her as the author. And just a few days ago I was on ELR and saw a few recipes that definitely belonged to our forum members. I proceeded to go through and leave comments about the original creators, with links...

VU Sponsors