Become a Patron!

FS 2 Innokin VTR's New in Sealed Boxes

TCK

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOR SALE.... I have 2 Innokin Itaste VTR's Brand New in Sealed Box for sale. 1 Chrome and 1 Jungle Camo .Will include an 18650 battery with them. $55 EACH including shipping .. Msg if interested shipped from So Fla.
itaste-vtr-1.jpg innokin-vtr-starter-kit-25.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you have any pictures that are of your actual mods?

badmikey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I didnt already have a VTR I would jump all over this deal! Awsome mod!!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi I only have the chrome one left what do you have ?
Ignoring the rules could hinder any further sales you may wish to have. Part of what makes you a popular trader is providing information that makes the potential buyer comfortable that they are not being had. This can especially be the case with someone like yourself who is brand new to the forum, and leads off with a sale before getting to know anyone.

TCK

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sold and traded multiple items on the forum and if you remember you have to have verification in order to post in these threads. ...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have sold and traded multiple items on the forum and if you remember you have to have verification in order to post in these threads. ...

Then you should have no problem taking a picture of your VTR sitting beside your box of Fruit Loops and posting it here:D

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you kindly your cooperation is truly appreciated!

Sorry you are out of Fruit Loops though. But at least with Lucky Charms you can still stick with the whole Irish theme of the cereal and top it off with a good single malt:eek:

Reactions: TCK

TCK

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you kindly your cooperation is truly appreciated!

Sorry you are out of Fruit Loops though. But at least with Lucky Charms you can still stick with the whole Irish theme of the cereal and top it off with a good single malt:eek:
Merry Christmas my friend !

T

Taver13

lookin to trade off a brass turtleship v3 special edition, a ss nemmy, and a copper little boy, u interested in any of those? thinking maybe a mod and rda?

VU Sponsors