Become a Patron!

FS: Authentic Ti Variant Box Mod by Vicious Ant (BNIB/Sealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure all the real vapors have heard about this Box Mod. Thing is a beast. It hasn't left the box since I purchased it but realized that I don't want need it because I'm already using an iPV3, Rangarok and Copper Hades. Hmu people this thing is on a different level. And will vape at 250w!!! It is right now at this moment the strongest box mod you will find and it's extremely solid with great software. Made out of Grade 5 Ti (Titanium) Wish I could keep it and use it but my iPV3 suits me fine. I bought it for $750 as a pre order and it still has a one year warranty.

I am selling it for $750 Obo.. And I will do $700 shipped if bought by the end of this week, Friday the 14th!

Here is some more information about this Box Mod: http://www.ukecigstore.com/vicious-ant-the-variant.html
And here are some pictures below.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 60

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Keeping the IPV3 in liu of the Variant Ti. $700 shipped but unused......this sounds like buyer's remorse. Lot to spend on a overrated box, I do agree. GLWYS!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I declare you "REAL VAPIR!"
1330582429_lil_jon_yeah11-268x300.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah I mean as much as I'd love to use it I think my iPV3 does more than I ever wanted a vape to do. But I know for sure this thing will chuck the vape like no other and it uses Lithium Polymer batteries btw, batteries arent included although I could buy one or more and throw that in there to sweeten up the offer. Hate to see such a beast go smh!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol yeah I mean as much as I'd love to use it I think my iPV3 does more than I ever wanted a vape to do. But I know for sure this thing will chuck the vape like no other and it uses Lithium Polymer batteries btw, batteries arent included although I could buy one or more and throw that in there to sweeten up the offer. Hate to see such a beast go smh!
I hear ya.....two of my mates have these and they are great fun...but seriously overrated. Hell, I owned a God Box for exactly one week lol. Not sure how rich the populace is...but I will talk it up at my local.....we tend to be spendy.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKPM