Become a Patron!

FS- Axis dual 18650 box mod by Ante Meridiem

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this thing! BUT it is a little bigger than I would like and I have a couple of other items I have my eye on. I have 100% feedback on ECF with the same user name as well as I have sold a couple of things here.
Dual 18650 and this thing puts out the power. Anyone not familiar with them here is the run down. Made in the Philippines
Full Specifications: (copied from vendor website)
510 contact adjustable via flat head screw driver.
16 Amp Chip Limit
76.8 Watts Capable
Kamagong Wood (very hard wood) but the color of the wood varies depending on the availability of the wood. It could be dark brown or backish/brownish blend.
CNC Made
Sand Sealed
Magnetic Battery Cover
Serial Number
Dual 18650 - Only use HIGH-AMP batteries in pairs - 30amp per battery is recommended
High Temperature 510 Insulator
Voltage Adjustment Dial
2.xx to 5.xx Volts
Led Screen Voltmeter
Stainless Steel Vandal Switch
Overcurrent Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Thermal Auto Shutdown (over 80˚)
REVISED ADJUSTABLE 510
$250 shipped priority, mod only. I can add extra insurance at buyers request. Please note that once I give the buyer a copy of the receipt with tracking I can no longer be held responsible for it, it is then in the hands of usps.
Signature will be required

It is in great shape. It is used though but has been very well taken care of :). The springs are in great condition, however because of the nature of the material you will need to stretch them from time to time when changing batteries. You can typically only get these via preorder.
This is one mod that won't hurt my feelings if i don't sale
Here are some pics. Feel free to ask for more pics if you are interested. This is cross posted on a couple of other forums.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors