Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my Sigelei 100w last week and don't have much use for this anymore. 55 shipped.
671a1d1a8b2502cddd24e5715137d85d.jpg
authentic?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What he said:)

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like fast tech. authentic doesnt have led light (edit disregard that led comment, some do some dont looks like)

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is authentic I will buy it but I am going to guess since you are only asking for 55 its a clone which in that case is a horrible deal for one of these since they are easily found new for that price.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a clone. Not so sure if it's a horrible deal. Works flawlessly and the person that buys it wouldn't have to wait a month to get it. Thanks for your comments.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a clone. Not so sure if it's a horrible deal. Works flawlessly and the person that buys it wouldn't have to wait a month to get it. Thanks for your comments.
Sorry I didn't mean to come off like an ass. Its just that you can get a new one from focalcig for 43 bucks plus free shipping and a warranty. I know the feeling though I bought my first one for 99 dollars off eBay when they first came out if I was going to resell it now it wouldn't be worth it just because how cheap they are going for now.

VU Sponsors