Become a Patron!

FS: Hcigar Gyro 35W Dual Function Mod - SX300 Upgraded Chip

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Stock! $80 plus $4.00 shipping.

I have 5 of these left over from a group buy. They just arrived today. Email me at [email protected] if interested and I will reserve one for you. Below is the product description as provided by Hcigar. Thanks for looking!

Tom

Gyro.jpg
The new authentic dual function Hcigar Gyro 35W is a unique tube mod that combines the best features of a regulated mod as well as those of a mechanical mod!

This mod starts off as a seemingly standard stainless steel mechanical tube mod. However, with the flip of a ring and the addition of a regulated power control unit (included), the mod becomes an adjustable variable wattage (VW) regulated mod capable of outputting up to 35 Watts.

The Hcigar Gyro 35W in regulated mode is powered by the new YiHi SX300 upgraded chip. It can be set from 7 to 35 watts in 0.1 watt increments. The Gyro can handle an atomizer resistance range between 0.5 and 3.0 ohms. The device features a stainless steel design with a logical and easy to read digital display. Settings are controlled via use of a built in gravity sensor system. By slowly tilting and holding the device to the left you will decrease the wattage. Tilting and holding the device to the right you will increase the wattage. The device can then be locked at the setting you desire.
  • 100% Authentic - Made by Hcigar for Hcigar
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Modular Design can Accommodate 18350, 18490 and 18650 Batteries
  • Power Head for use as a Regulated Mod - Remove the power head and it becomes a mechanical mod
  • 100% Authentic YiHi SX300 Chip - a new upgraded version to achieve 35 watts
  • Variable Wattage - 7W to 35W
  • Voltage Output - 1.8V - 8.0V
  • Voltage Input - 3.2V - 4.2V
  • Atomizer Resistance - 0.5 ohm - 3.0 ohm
  • Spring Loaded Reverse Center Pin
  • OLED Screen
  • Battery Charge Indicator
  • Ohm Meter
  • Gravity Sensor System - Adjust settings by tilting the device and locking the desired setting
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Reverse Polarity Protection
  • Low Voltage Warning
  • 8-10 Second Cutoff Timer
  • Removable Beauty Ring
  • 5 Click On/off
  • Removable Derlin Ring to Insulate the Battery in VW Mode

VU Sponsors