Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Okay, so one more drop, Really hope someone will give this beauty a home. $99 shipped!!!! Beautiful colors on this. But I have a different Exile box that my girls got me for mothers day that I really love, so I am going to sell this one. I paid $200 for this beauty and as gorgeous as it is I don't need 2 of them

Dropping this to $99 (low as I am gonna go ) shipped priority mail. Being that I love the one my girls got me, this one just sits neglected. Someone give her a nice home where she will be loved and used please. :) I will even toss in a of 30ml bottle of my Custard l I make, that folks here all seem to love.

I will consider trades, IF you have been around awhile and have decent enough feedback. I don't do 18650 mods any longer and I can't say I am after anything in particular ( no pod device stuff though )

This mod is in perfect shape and I used it very little. I bought it from Florida Vape Supply just a few months ago. If you have any questions or want any other pictures, just ask

Paypal friends and family or you will need to pay the G&S fee.

IMG_20200706_201902135.jpgIMG_20200706_201910245.jpgIMG_20200706_201904785.jpgIMG_20200706_201907438.jpgIMG_20200706_201926950.jpg

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Bump for final price drop on this. That is almost half off :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Sooooo, can you tell me what this is exactly @PaulS That way I will have a better idea if it is something I would enjoy. Thanks!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Oh okay, thank you. I have gone away from 18650's but I appreciate your offer. Looks cool :) Chances are I am just going to keep the Exile as no one is jumping even with that price I set it at. Little surprised but times are rough for everyone right now. It is a gorgeous box and it even glows in the dark lol. It's faint though, not in your face obnoxious. Or at least not to me.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Some1 buy this. Such a gr8 mod, price and seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors