Become a Patron!

FS: Taifun GS Clone

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I needed some spare tanks, ended up being less expensive to just a small quantity of the entire atomizer. New in box I can provide feedback from various sources if needed.

These are decent quality, and vape very well, my typical build is between .8, and 1.2 depending what I want to use it on. Cotton stuffed Microcoil, and my preference is about 1/4 inch SS mesh to feed the wick. Set up like this they never leak on me, and sustain enough flow for 20+ watts, Though my preference is about 18 watts, give or take.

Keeping the one pictured, but the rest are all the same.

$14 shipped.

4yfae0N.jpg

7Ad5BQU.jpg
GH6KF6E.jpg
GtzxUrp.jpg

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I find it one of the easiest atomizers I have to build. I will say if you use cotton through the tank feed holes it can be a pain until you get the right amount, I've never done a silica build because I don't care for silica. I either use KGD cotton, or Rayon for wick in the coil, both work well, this build was KGD.
It is a very versatile atomizer, can also be used with fluff Spheroid style. I do like them better then my Spheroid for a few reasons.

Better/changeable airflow, has a tubes which can be inserted in the base for more/less airflow
can see juice level
a bit easier to build

The base has a shell which unscrews to get clear access to coil mounting here is a shot with that removed.
udoayJw.jpg

Then with the shell in place.

po3iqzZ.jpg

At this point I roll two short SS Mesh straws, they fit snugly in the press in cap. Enough mesh is included to make quite a few, and the last for a very long time, start them in the holes.
d4alhSz.jpg

then just push the cap in place, and push them in far enough to contact your wick, it only feeds what the wick needs to stay saturated.
the hole is partially closed on one mesh tube, probably when I was pushing it through, doesn't matter though still wicks great, I'll probably push a syringe needle through it and open it back up.
mV1HZuN.jpg

Bottom fill the tank, and screw it in place. Ready to go.
oc8i9ET.jpg

Personally an all cotton wick without the mesh tubes didn't wick as reliably for me, since I've started using mesh for the wick through the top cap of the atty chamber I've had no issues at all.

Last edited:

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I used to have one of these, highly recommend, and for $14!?!? its a no brainer, follow the pictorial above and you will have 10x better vape quality than any comparable sized clearomizer like the Aerotank/Nautilus etc..

v8eb9y.jpg

VU Sponsors