steelgirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offering both for $55.00. Both have the ego to 510 adapter, but I only have one USB cable. The blue one came without the USB and adapter. I bought the adapter, but didn't need another USB. These were not used very much at all. They don't seem to get along all that well with my Kanger tanks for some reason.

Selling both. Don't really want to do a separate deal for each istick. I will pay the shipping. Using PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Pic:

photo 1 - Copy (2).JPG

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which Kanger tanks are you using?

steelgirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to hear that, Whiskey. These two need to feel the love. They get left out of the games. Too many other mods on the playground :)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately I can understand the issues with kanger tanks, at lower ohms the istick is kind of a dud. However, pop some 2.1 ohm or so heads in and you'll be just fine. Even on my aspire 1.8 bvc heeds I really enjoy mine. Hope someone takes these off your hands, if I had the $ I'd be all over it.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I make 2.2 to 2.5 work great tried 3ohm worked maybe even better. The watts 8 with 2.2 can go to 11 pending on weather. If the unit is cool I decrease the wattage to about 7 watts. If indoors at home no temp changes 2.2 at 8, 9 watts works fine. Using around 1.2 to 1.5 you can adjust the wattage down and also works fine. Have a friend vapes 1.5 coil and three something all the time with no problems with good results. I tried 1.5 around 5, 6 watts no problem with good vape. I have mostly kangers and use them 95% of the time. So far at work all my fellow vapors changed over to the kangers because mine always worked better than there brands. Now since I use the itast they all changed over to using the itasts lol so we all vape kangers with itasts at work lol. So the moral of the story is no problem with kanger or isticks or using both or I would be hearing about it believe me.

steelgirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the advice for using higher ohm coils with the istick in regards to Kanger tanks.

steelgirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD.... found someone outside the forum that wanted these little guys.

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought by our conversation that I was the pending buyer for both of these for $55 I was just waiting to hear back from you where to Paypal the $55 to. 27 minutes after sending me the email to send the $55 to you send me a message saying you sold them out from under me! Truly disappointed and stunned that this happened!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whoa. That is not good!

If you are gonna list something for sale, and go as far as hashing out a deal, you should at least wait to see if your buyer is gonna pay before you sell it elsewhere.

steelgirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just sitting here wondering what I can do to make it up to Steve. I would rather keep it between the two of us tho if y'all don't mind. But if I'm going to be publicly bashed b/c Steve posted he isn't happy that I sold it on FIRST COME / FIRST SERVE basis then I'll head on down the road.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, guess I see it as if you would do that to ONE member here, you would do it to another.

You HAD a deal with him. So it wasn't first come, first serve.

outbackblackjack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ 4:06PM today I sent a message requesting where to Paypal the $55 to and @ 5:09PM I received a message with the email addy in it and then another message @ 5:36PM saying "The isticks sold. Sorry (not really, but sorry for inconveniencing you)" this is what disappointed me an made me react this way warning my fellow members about what happened! I would also like point out that I was away from my PC from 5PM until 6PM eating dinner with my wife who had just got home from work. Seriously stunned and amazed that this happened. steelgirl if you want to fix this then refund the 2nd buyer and sell them to me as was originally agreed upon by us!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@ 4:06PM today I sent a message requesting where to Paypal the $55 to and @ 5:09PM I received a message with the email addy in it and then another message @ 5:36PM saying "The isticks sold. Sorry (not really, but sorry for inconveniencing you)" this is what disappointed me an made me react this way warning my fellow members about what happened! I would also like point out that I was away from my PC from 5PM until 6PM eating dinner with my wife who had just got home from work. Seriously stunned and amazed that this happened. steelgirl if you want to fix this then refund the 2nd buyer and sell them to me as was originally agreed upon by us!
^^
This.

You HAD a deal. They should not have been for sale any longer.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, here we go.

The OFFICIAL RULES are that THE VAPING UNDERGROUND has nothing to do with transactions between two members.

Even when the winning buyer is from outside of our forum.

Steven, sorry dude if the other buyer came through with the funds while you were eating dinner.

eBay works much the same way.

Cash in hand is king.

We hope you understand that we really can't get involved in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors